2016/01/01 23:51:50
buildanax
In the PRV mode, when you left click on a note to open the note properties box, there is a "Tooltip" with all of the note information that also pops up to the right side of the note.  That is not a problem if you are clicking on a note that is outside of the middle area of the PRV because the note properties box opens in the center of the screen.  However, when you are attempting to edit a note anywhere around the middle of the screen, that little "tooltip" line pops up on top of the "note properties" box and is often in the way of the information you are needing to change in the "note properties' box.  After about 4 or 5 seconds the "tooltip" will desolve, but you have to sit there and way for it to go away before you can make any changes.  4 or 5 seconds is not that big of a deal if you are needing to check an occasional note, but if you are making changes to several notes back to back, those seconds start to add up and it just gets irritating to have to sit there and wait for the tooltip" desolve every time you click on a note.  An option to turn that "tooltip" on or off would be nice.  I have been a Cakewalk/Sonar user for over 20 years and never had this issue until around the time the "X" series was introduced.  Has anyone else experienced this in the PRV?  If this is a settings issue or if I am overlooking something, PLEASE let me know!!  I even called Cakewalk Support about it one time and the fellow acknowledged that he could see how that would be irritating but he didn't have any suggestion as to how to make it go away.  I spend quite a bit of time in the PRV and this just an irritant for me.  I will welcome any feedback on this.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account