2018/03/14 16:32:47
BassDaddy
bitflipper
Agreed. As a longtime habitual dieter, I can tell you that one unexpected benefit is more money left over for sample libraries. 

Gas, that's another challenge altogether. Consider bicycling and walking for short trips - although it's kind of hard to carry your new amplifier home on a bike. Or even a cup of coffee, for that matter. 

My friend Tom found a Fender Rhodes in a trash can in an alley as he was pedaling by. About a mile trip took nearly an hour on his bike but he got it done.
2018/03/15 15:08:00
batsbrew
maybe selling a kidney is in the cards.

2018/03/15 22:33:04
Soundwise
AD2 is decent indeed. I'd stick with it
I purchased SD2 when it was on sale a year and half ago. It was cheaper then EZD2 crossgrade (around $60 IIRC), so I thought v3 must be released soon. It took more than a year before SD3 was announced. I couldn't collect enough money at the time to crossgrade but was able to snatch SD3 in November during Halloween sale. I paid for SD3 apx. $180 (including the SD2 price). It's modest comparing to what I spent on other drums + extra libraries.
Long story short SD3 was well worth the money and wait. I barely use anything else nowadays, although I have quite a few drum sounds.
HTH.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account