2015/12/21 22:18:17
davec69
I got to spend a little time with drum replacer again last night, and found myself thinking that a preview feature would be a great addition to the load screen, when auditioning sounds to use as replacements.  Unless I just missed it, I had to actually load each sound into drum replacer, to hear it before deciding and moving on to the next sound.  Being able to hear each sound as you scroll through the selection list would be much preferred.

This leads me to my question.  When auditioning sounds this way in drum replacer, does each sound that you audition get copied into the project audio folder, whether you decide to use it or not?   I ask because after closing the project that night, I came back the next day, to start auditioning again, and when drum replacer opened the default folder for the first time, it had a lot of the sounds from the previous night in it already.  This could add some extra size unnecessarily, to the project audio folder, especially without the preview feature mentioned above.
2015/12/22 13:57:37
davec69
Anyone?

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account