• Software
  • UVI Digital Motion for Falcon
2018/03/06 16:56:28
cclarry
$39

Explore rich harmonic and other-worldly visions of FM synthesis with 115 hyper-detailed, expressive and evolving patches.
Find inspiration quickly or make these highly-musical patches your own within Falcon’s vast array of effects and modulations.

GET IT NOW
2018/03/08 23:11:20
Zo
Buy 2 expansions and you end up paying for 200 presets the price of an UHE beast or another great full synth ... no ?
2018/03/09 08:39:16
Canopus
UVI Falcon sound banks are definitely expensive. But if you see them as a way of learning how to program UVI Falcon and get the most out of it, the cost may seem more reasonable. The synth itself is almost limitless so you'd never have to look for another one. But don't get me wrong. I'd love to see UVI lower the prices on their sound banks.
2018/03/10 22:09:06
Zo
Canopus
UVI Falcon sound banks are definitely expensive. But if you see them as a way of learning how to program UVI Falcon and get the most out of it, the cost may seem more reasonable. The synth itself is almost limitless so you'd never have to look for another one. But don't get me wrong. I'd love to see UVI lower the prices on their sound banks.

Not false , very informative for sure ...
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account