• Software
  • Fender Collection for AmpliTube - your favourite presets (p.2)
2018/03/10 16:40:10
BassDaddy
I like to start with the Pro Junior or maybe the Princeton. ( I love them Fender 10" speaker amps) The Fender Triangle Chorus is way cool but I have been using my Danelectro Big Spender Rotary pedal with the speed turned way down.
2018/03/10 17:57:05
sharke
I almost always gravitate toward the Princeton. I guess it depends on the guitar you're using. The Princeton sounds the smoothest with my Telecaster. I usually spend a lot of time playing with the mics and positioning, more so than the amp settings. I've never used any of the presets in Amplitube. 
2018/03/10 20:45:17
Soundwise
I wonder why on earth Princeton is not a part of the Fender Collection? I think, '57 Champ isn't either. Doesn't look consistent and surely doesn't feel user-friendly.
2018/03/10 20:54:07
RSMCGUITAR
I agree. I assume it's because they were released separately from the Fender Collection. I own every Fender amp except the champ... Kind of annoying
2018/03/10 21:52:06
Jesse Screed
Soundwise
I wonder why on earth Princeton is not a part of the Fender Collection? I think, '57 Champ isn't either. Doesn't look consistent and surely doesn't feel user-friendly.

I must apologize then. My post was off topic.  I purchased the Amplitube Max when it was on sale a while back.  The Princeton is part of that.  I swear it is?  I just figured that the Fender collection would have it too.  Or am I losing my mind?  Maybe they should call it Fender Partial Collection?  I think the Champ is in max too, I just haven't made it that far yet.  I do notice that A Max is missing some things though.  Now I'm confused
2018/03/10 22:00:31
RSMCGUITAR
Max =/= everything
2018/03/11 02:08:52
sharke
Yeah I guess come to think of it I did buy the Princeton separately. Definitely should be part of the Fender Collection. 
2018/03/11 16:35:57
BassDaddy
I think the Champ and Princeton were out as individual amps before the Fender Collections  were released. Seems like they should put them in there now though doesn't it.
2018/03/11 19:05:42
rsinger
The "Fender Collection" says it was developed hand in hand with Fender and that the models are certified by Fender. I have no idea what "certified by Fender" means, but I'm guessing the Champ and Princeton don't meet the criteria.
2018/03/11 19:49:57
RSMCGUITAR
Well the Champ and the Princeton have to the Fender name (unlike some of the other legacy amps) so I would assume they are certified
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account