2018/01/17 10:02:02
dubdisciple
Don't flatter yourself. I'm not offended at all. I'm not that close to the product. I'm merely questioning your sanity and feeling pity for a man who has spent years with a life so empty that he spends endless hours beating the same dead horses repeatedly. Let's say everything you said is true? So what? Do you want a bleeping trophy? The annual crazy ass alex told you so ribbon of right? There are a plethora of things that every armchair expert has complained about and none of them matter now. I don't think anyone was as passionate as the group who complained about staff view, but they are not finding every post to squeeze in the same blah blah they said ten years ago 500 times a day. I really hope you get help and find a better use of time.
2018/01/17 14:50:32
CakeAlexSHere

Yawn. Another person who just wants to talk about me. Don't you get bored just talking about me? The thread title is not "CakeAlexS" it's Rapture Pro. It's not "People saying what I regard as negative or disagree with are crazy" either. AND I'll post what I"ll like thankyou you are not the boss of me, if you want to be rude do it elsewhere ;) to topic shall we?
2018/01/17 18:07:36
anydmusic
I use it and like it, fortunately its not locked to Sonar...
2018/01/17 20:54:01
abacab
The original Rapture and the two free expansion packs are a work of art!!! 

But I never bothered with Rapture Pro, so I can't complain about it.  Can't buy it now either, so c'est la vie...
2018/01/17 22:13:45
melancholytechnicolour
Magic Russ
melancholytechnicolour
STILL use Rapture on a 32bit bridge, always will, one of the sweetest sounding machines ever made <3

Why not just use the 64 bit version?

Do you mean Rapture 'Pro'? Wasn't aware the classic vs1 synth had a 64-bit incarnation.

Would never bother with Rapture 'Pro' myself tho I know some peeps try to defend it here, fair enough.
2018/01/17 23:09:45
abacab
The full version of Rapture classic is available with both installers, 32 and 64-bit VSTi and standalone.

However there was an earlier Rapture LE version that shipped with Sonar 7 thru X1, so I'm not sure about that one.  The full version of classic Rapture shipped with X2 thru Splat.

Rapture classic and Dimension Pro were retired from the store and replaced with Rapture Pro, but were still shipped with the current Splat installer.
2018/01/17 23:11:26
melancholytechnicolour
Hey Magic Russ,

Just worked out I am using the 64 vs (duuuh) it's Dimension Pro that remains 32bit

2018/01/17 23:12:30
abacab
melancholytechnicolour
Hey Magic Russ,

Just worked out I am using the 64 vs (duuuh) it's Dimension Pro that remains 32bit

Nope! Dim Pro is available as 64-bit also! 
2018/01/17 23:15:58
CakeAlexSHere
Rap, DPro, Rap Session and Rap Pro all have 64 bit VST's. Check your account maybe.

Back to Blondie.
2018/01/18 19:58:14
melancholytechnicolour
Okay, this is all v interesting and shows me in an unflattering light, never mind. TBH I have been neglecting Rapture for Omnisphere, Serum and Iris all of which I love, but the truth is I love Rapture even more and I've come back to it thinking: Hell, I just gotta put up with a bridge.

So Dim Pro went 64 bit as well, I'm so happy to hear it.

The downside is I went to my account with Cakewalk and there they offer me Rapture 1.22 as the latest version and that's what I run here. But it seems to be 32 bit.

Really confused...

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account