2015/06/01 00:51:46
stratdog
Is there any way to enlarge the GUI of soft-synths like Rapture and Dimension Pro? They only fill a quarter of my screen and are difficult read. Would like to be able to have them at full screen.  Could not find any info on this in helps documentation. Thanks
2015/06/01 00:53:28
scook
I don't think so. In this case, the Windows Magnifier tool is your friend.
2015/06/01 02:36:08
arachnaut
There are Resource folders for each that have BMP image files which provide the GUI texture map.
These may be changed in color (eg if you are color-blind) and such but should not be re-sized.
The VST controls are fixed in location and can't be re-located.
There are a few VSTs that have size options (like many of the u-he plug-ins), but these are exceptions.
In any case, the VST needs to be notified to do the resizing so it can re-layout the knobs and display areas.

2015/06/01 07:11:24
Kalle Rantaaho
Fully scalable VSTs have started coming in bigger amounts just lately. Usually the scalability is mentioned in the feature list. The "standard" still is no scalability. Some have two or three size options to choose from.
I'm not at my DAW now, and I don't remember if SONAR obeys Ctrl + +/- commands for zooming in and out.
2015/06/01 07:25:13
Kamikaze
Another option is to go to display settings in windows. I pin to my task bar. hen when I'm focusing on a small synth like AAS's credit card sized Untra Analog, I switch to 'normal' of 'larger'.

The magnifying glass drove me made (that's not fair, it mearly magnified my pre existing condition)
2015/06/01 10:34:54
AT
We need bigger vsts for touch.

@
2015/06/07 12:23:26
Doktor Avalanche
Even if Cakewalk cannot make the windows size dynamic they could at least provide options to I crease the height when browsing programs.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account