2015/06/06 05:11:42
ShellstaX
RapturePro - 2.00.01.509 (likely would have occurred on prior release(?))

Tested at random and got this ...

Preset:
Electric Guitar - AcousticImpressions

Element 1 (E1) - Gold Top Expansion Pack/gtn_neck - default 99% gain
Element 2 (E2) - Guitars/martin nylon - default 21% gain
Master Out - default volume 4.4%

Near 100% and E1 is inaudible.
Much of an increase on E2 - it'll blow your head off.

Tip 1 - Turn the Limiter ON :)
Tip 2 - Decrease E2 volume (gain) to ~2%, Increase E1 volume (gain) to 100%, Increase Master volume to ~40%
... and start from there.

(and save the prog - new or overwrite).

Can someone please verify?

If others are experiencing this issue, then frankly, it should have been picked up in QA and should be fixed at the source/installer.
For now I can't help but check all the elements on the presets I'm working/playing with. I shouldn't feel that's necessary.

2015/06/06 10:03:06
Doktor Avalanche
I haven't fully tested the latest patch I only had a 10 minute playaround, but before there appeared to volume issues across the board, not sure if there was anything done about it or not, and not sure if this is related.
2015/06/07 10:44:16
Doktor Avalanche
OK I've now tested this in standalone I can 100% confirm what you are experiencing.
I also note with master volume we aren't given any values when we move the fader, and the master pan is screwy when moving the mouse around (seems broken)...
2015/06/07 10:54:51
ShellstaX
Doktor Avalanche
OK I've now tested this in standalone I can 100% confirm what you are experiencing.
I also note with master volume we aren't given any values when we move the fader, and the master pan is screwy when moving the mouse around (seems broken)...

Thanks for confirming.

Not at the controls at present. But I seem to recall, in the VST3 (with X3) I had to hover over the fader to get a numeric readout(?) I didn't play with pan.
2015/06/07 10:58:41
Doktor Avalanche
ShellstaX

Not at the controls at present. But I seem to recall, in the VST3 (with X3) I had to hover over the fader to get a numeric readout(?) I didn't play with pan.

Not with standalone, hovering over fader does nothing. I've since worked out that the pan is working on the mouse Y axis rather than the X axis (so there's a workaround).

You don't have to, but would you mind having a look at this, should just take 3 mins to confirm or not?
http://forum.cakewalk.com/Hardgroove-Steinberger-m3235517.aspx

Thanks...
2015/06/07 11:10:58
ShellstaX
Doktor Avalanche 
Not with standalone, hovering over fader does nothing. I've since worked out that the pan is working on the mouse Y axis rather than the X axis (so there's a workaround).

You don't have to, but would you mind having a look at this, should just take 3 mins to confirm or not?
http://forum.cakewalk.com/Hardgroove-Steinberger-m3235517.aspx

Thanks...

Can't oblige on this ocassion ... it's 1am, I'm in bed and the alarm is set for 6am :)

Yes, the pan control should align with the horizontal (x-axis) slider.

Re Hardgrooves - They are not showing up for me at present. I'm yet to look any closer but assumed it was because I'm still running X3 and they were aligned to Splat Braintree. Although I did attempt an install and got a green light in CCC. Needs a revisit for me.

PS: I have bought Splat and have it sitting in CCC ... just yet to install.
2015/06/08 03:33:34
ShellstaX
Re Hardgrooves:
Yes - Hardgrooves don't appear to install with X3. I assume it does a check on Sonar '2015' / Braintree(?) ...

... but CCC reports the install as successful and has a green light ;).

I'll revisit when I install Splat.
2015/06/08 08:12:05
Doktor Avalanche
Got it fixed thanks check link supplied. You might need to check your registry, keys further details if you follow the thread and the link on that thread.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account