2015/06/06 22:30:54
mixmkr
But it is showing :update 1 (2.0.1.509) and the little "light" is red...like it's not installed.

Is this needing to be "re-installed" because of the update?   Kinda unclear what's needed
2015/06/06 22:38:07
Doktor Avalanche
It's installed if you are displaying 2.0.1.509.
Check underneath Rapture Pro for yellow or red traffic lights.
If Rapture Pro (Win) is just red on it's own a reinstall will probably do the trick and get rid of it.
2015/06/06 23:05:33
mixmkr
Well, since it seems to be working ...except for the occasional stuck note I also get...maybe wait for the next update??  I just thought it weird that it's showing the current version (I guess??), when I never updated, but like I said, purchased before the 2.01 update.
There are 12 packs, that took a bit to install, and I'd think I'd want to uninstall if first too....??

Any rate, I can live with the little red light.  I've got it on Melodyne Essential, Rapture, DimPro, ...as I never re-nstalled them when I got Splat.

thx for the reply....and any other responses that might clear things up too!!
2015/06/06 23:15:50
Doktor Avalanche
It is a known issue. I and others experienced it upon initial installation. Reinstall fixed it.
2015/06/07 00:18:37
mixmkr
I re-installed... no change on anything..    red light still exists...same version number.

How can it be that I purchased before the update, and that it was included?  I guess the main download was updated before the CCC update was available ???

oh well...   Will see if the stuck notes continue...although infrequent.

I will say I'm pleased with the synth.  MUCH easier to use, for a guy that learned on an Arp Odyssee...and doesn't feel like learning a ton of new virtuals..
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account