2015/12/05 18:32:00
pdlstl2
I don't think this is a current feature.

I would like to be able to split the PRV horizontally so I can edit in two separate areas at the same time. Ex: Work on keyswitches usually in the low end of the keyboard and noise keys in the upper end of the keyboad. without scrolling so far up and down.

This is something MS Word, Excel does very well.
2015/12/08 14:16:34
williamcopper
That's a novel one, and yes it would be useful.   Giving it 4 stars, only because there are more important things imo.
2015/12/08 15:19:40
stickman393
pdlstl2

I would like to be able to split the PRV horizontally so I can edit in two separate areas at the same time. Ex: Work on keyswitches usually in the low end of the keyboard and noise keys in the upper end of the keyboad. without scrolling so far up and down.

Could you use a drum map for this? Define the keyswitches in the drum map, and then arrange the drum pane and the key pane to suit?
2015/12/18 11:06:01
Bristol_Jonesey
stickman393
pdlstl2

Could you use a drum map for this? Define the keyswitches in the drum map, and then arrange the drum pane and the key pane to suit?

This is exactly what I do
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account