• Software
  • Slate Digital Everything Bundle
2018/03/06 20:52:30
jazzbass12
Hello,
Curious on peoples thoughts around the Slate Digital Everything Bundle...
Do you like the plugs or do you feel you can obtain similar results with what Sonar has on board?
$14.99 MRC could get steep after 12mths.
Thanks
2018/03/07 04:17:48
Michayl Asaph
Absolutely love the Everything bundle, they are the bulk of my go to plugs... never disappointed, and you wouldn't be either... the monthly cost is small when you consider you get "every new plug in when it comes out". The cost will never go up, and may possibly go down, who knows.
Try the demos, I think you will be blown away by them. I still use some Waves stuff, and certain Eq's and such, but the Slate plugs are on every mix, every channel, bus, and master.
2018/03/07 13:31:50
KingsMix
I personally don't understand the concept of benefits in the Slate everything bundle when it comes to legacy projects being revisited if you decide to end the subscription.
Had a friend who was somewhat in that boat, and decided to discontinue his subscription after years of using it. Great plugins I'm sure, but legacy projects get hosed if you discontinue. If I am misunderstanding this scenerio of legacy projects revisited, feel free to correct me on this.
I think it depends on the user though, to be fair. I would be app to buy plugins rather than lease or borrow, but I do understand that thats not and efficient approach for everyone.
IMHO

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account