• Software
  • Anybody use Movavi screen capture software? (p.2)
2017/06/22 11:17:04
hamiltoncole
You can also checkout snagit, the best screen capture software for Windows and Mac. It comes with many editing feature and obtain offer from dpcoupon.com
2017/06/22 12:42:02
Fleer
I use Camtasia. Good but not cheap.
2017/06/22 13:51:52
TheSteven
Fleer
I use Camtasia. Good but not cheap.

+1
2017/12/05 03:28:02
janemaydaily
I use Allavsoft to directly download videos, music from various website like Spotify, Soundcloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebooke etc.
Simply copy the video or music url to Allavsoft and click Download button it will automatically download the files.

2017/12/26 03:07:40
gigijones
Sorry, I didn't know it before. I am addicted to another capture software called TuneFab Screen Recorder. It saves any videos that I like and never lets me down. 
2018/01/09 08:19:24
dreal2017
I have never used Movavi software. The screen capture tool I used are Snagit cracked version   and Joyoshare Screen Recorder ( Both applications work great for me. 

2018/01/09 10:44:42
35mm
There is lots of screen capture software out there, but for videoing work in a DAW the biggest issue seems to be recording the DAW audio and your voice at the same time. I'm not sure of the best method for doing that. Maybe routing the voice mic through the DAW and then the DAW through the capture software? Or using 2 sound cards? Or recording audio on an external device and syncing it to the video in post?
2018/01/11 22:05:37
JohnEgan
Ive been using CyberLink PowerDirector, for basic editing, (splicing clips together, and basic enhancing) its fairly cheap <$100) and basic but does what I currently need, but also does 360 video editing, and other formats, like for video viewing on i/smartphones, and other output to social media formats, but I actually use the Movavi  screen capture utility to capture screens, cause I like it better than one that comes with Powerdirector, (and had already) I wouldn't typically be using/recording the audio from screen captures, (or audio from my cameras either). Power-director does come with AudioDirector (and a wave editor) for some basic audio editing, or even recording, and includes some basic FX and ducting, normalizing etc., and some Izotope RX plugins for some audio noise correction, and you can load VST's plugins into it. Typically, I would load my processed Sonar master wave file into Powerdirector, (i.e. I dont use video in Sonar) and fit video to music, (i.e., as I usually am only making basic music videos). Magix (Samplitude people) also has similar price and features at a comparable level,or Vegas somewhat like a DAW its a subjective matter of choice at this level of performance, most have free trials, if looking at composting and/or high end video/movie making then your looking at $$$$'s    
2018/03/04 03:43:04
Jackypro
For recording video, take screenshot and edit your recordings, I suggest you try Camtasia Studio for professional work.
For free option, look at ActivePresenter. It is one of the best screen recorders without watermark for Windows and Mac. 
Just some of my thoughts.
Nice day
2018/03/04 07:27:08
Kev999
hamiltoncole
You can also checkout snagit, the best screen capture software for Windows and Mac. It comes with many editing feature and obtain offer from dpcoupon.com

For screen capture I've been using an old version of Snag-It for the last 15 years. I've never bothered to upgrade because it does what I need. It's great for capturing  multi-level menus.

For video capture I use BB Flashback Express. There may be better ones around, but this one is decent and it's free.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account