2015/05/17 10:25:38
phased
There is no file called program.lst anywhere on my drives. F5 only opens the playlist in FL studio and does nothing in the standalone Rapture version.
2015/05/17 18:00:51
ShellstaX
Ensure that you are focussed on (click within) the Browser pop-up window when pressing F5. If that doesn't work then there's something amiss with you installation or a conflict with other programs/setup that has commandeered the F5 key.

This thread is far too wieldy for use as a Sticky. If that were to be done I suggest a purpose built entry with clear topic and content. But it is in the manual (bonus points).
2015/05/21 10:42:21
SoundIT
Hello guys. Is there any possibility to get back my old Rapture's sounds if I don't have an installer (f.e. Craig Anderton's Electronic Guitars"). I asked Cakewalk to bring them back to my account cause I probably downloaded them as freebies. So I'm wondering which file (F5 doesn't work of course in this case - I copied all sounds to a new installation directory) keeps information about installed expansions to "help it see" my sounds?

Edit: Ok, there's no file, just copy sounds to ProgramData\Cakewalk\Rapture\Programs and... F5 . Hope this helps some people.

Edit 2: Damn it. Some sounds just give this:

File c:\program files\cakewalk\rapture\multisamples\technoguitars\5ths_distortion\5ths_dist_e1.wav not found or couldn't be loaded.
File c:\program files\cakewalk\rapture\multisamples\technoguitars\5ths_distortion\5ths_dist_a1.wav not found or couldn't be loaded.
File c:\program files\cakewalk\rapture\multisamples\technoguitars\5ths_distortion\5ths_dist_d2.wav not found or couldn't be loaded.
File c:\program files\cakewalk\rapture\multisamples\technoguitars\5ths_distortion\5ths_dist_g2.wav not found or couldn't be loaded.

:/  Files are in place, they can be heard by just playing them in windows..

Ok, last edit. Files were corrupted. Maybe someone will take advantage of my "way to success" :)

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account