2015/05/18 08:15:28
BobF
480 showing in the store for me as well
2015/05/18 08:34:42
Kamikaze
Maybe you have Rapture Crew privileges Criag. What does it show on your account. Maybe updated so your new months content ensured to work with the ix release when we all get it.
2015/05/18 08:35:35
promidi
BobF

CCC also I assume?
2015/05/18 08:36:43
promidi
Kamikaze
Maybe you have Rapture Crew privileges Criag.

I was thinking the same thing....  Intranet connection as opposed to internet connection
2015/05/18 09:13:20
gswitz
Rapture pro is working properly for me. All now works. I uninstalled all and reinstalled all. Took a while. I followed instructions from support.
2015/05/18 10:01:37
BobF
promidi
BobF

CCC also I assume?

I don't use CCC ...
2015/05/18 12:14:04
Anderton
MAJOR CORRECTION: The build number I gave was not a public one. It was a custom version to assist me in the patch creation process ,and Cakewalk had dropped it into my CCC. I think the improved results I'm seeing are probably due to my being more familiar with the instrument. Sorry!!!
2015/05/18 12:21:54
Kamikaze
It's a reassuring blunder Craig, something is around the corner.
2015/05/18 22:37:41
komposer
I was thinking that my OP was going to be taken as an obvious trolling attempt. It was meant to be. I'm surprised and glad that it wasn't. Kuddos to ya'll.

I've opened Rap Pro again after many days and have been pleased to see that more programs are now working, though not all.

My agnst isn't just about Rap Pro not functioning as advertised, but I got a bit heated when seeing the ad at KVR.

It makes a supporter of Cakewalk (myself) question where our support is directed. It kind of makes me feel like a sucker. It wasn't ready for release. A silly ad buy shouldn't dictate your release schedule.

I am a lucky resident of the former Gibson factory locale who owns and plays awesome factory seconds from days past.

I've expressed once before,... I'm a little bummed that this has been allowed to be released.
2015/05/19 00:46:07
promidi
komposer
It makes a supporter of Cakewalk (myself) question where our support is directed. It kind of makes me feel like a sucker. It wasn't ready for release. A silly ad buy shouldn't dictate your release schedule.

I am a lucky resident of the former Gibson factory locale who owns and plays awesome factory seconds from days past.

I've expressed once before,... I'm a little bummed that this has been allowed to be released.

I was thinking the same thing that Rapture Pro does have issues.  However, on second thought, I am still glad I made the purchase.  We can see what it can become.  Also, at the end of the day, I would have still shelled out the dollars for it knowing that it will be improved.

That being said, I would not yet quite trust it in a live situation as I have loaded some patches (even stock RP ones) that bring Rapture Pro to a screeching halt.

I have read on here that people are concerned that Rapture Pro is simply the same feature set that Rapture Legacy and Dim Pro have.  To some extent that may be true.  However, I like the consolidation of patches (before we have to remember which synth had which patch) , the search-able browser is handy, the performance mode is excellent.

I suspect that the update for Rapture Pro will be released along with the E*.* release of sonar. 

I can't wait.  But I guess it's a case of "Patience Grasshopper...."
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account