2015/05/19 01:53:41
Kamikaze
I downloaded I for the clavinet and to take advantage of of the sale price. (I still have a bruised shine from kicking myself and no nose from spiting my face for not taking the Pultec EQ when it was $9.99, having already spent a stack on special offers in December). I don't need any of the content just now, so it having teething problems it's a problem, as it seems their flagship VSTi right now and they will make sure it all works out in the end. I am forutuante however in that it does seem to work for me and I haven't had the issues others have had. I hope that being I haven't reassure those that have, that it can work well and therefore will at some point soon.
2015/05/19 19:20:25
Anderton
I was pretty nonplussed about Rapture Pro at first, which is why you didn't see me posting much initially. I didn't want to complain and later find out it was just unfamiliarity.

It was sort of half and half. There were definite issues, which have been mentioned in these threads, but there was also quite a bit of pilot error/misunderstanding.

The more I use it, the more I like it. The Performance page is turning out to be the hidden gem for me by consolidating a lot of parameters in an easy-to-use way. There are definitely some issues, but I suspect they'll be fixed sooner rather than later. I don't think it will take too much to make Rapture Pro the way it's supposed to be.

Meanwhile, I must say I think I'm coming up with some cool sounds...
2015/05/20 03:05:38
promidi
Anderton

I can feel a content pack coming on  :)
2015/05/21 07:48:00
Anderton
promidi
Anderton

I can feel a content pack coming on  :)

You're right. I'm thinking of calling it "The Digital Waveform Collection." Definitely not strings and horns, and lots of wave sequencing 
2015/05/24 23:39:09
jbow
gswitz
Rapture pro is working properly for me. All now works. I uninstalled all and reinstalled all. Took a while. I followed instructions from support.

Are you talking about the RP Installation FAQ above or something else?
Thanks.
J
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account