2015/11/28 21:14:42
PiBoy
Hi, I think it would be great that you could add affects before and after the pro channel.

Shine on!

PiBoy
2015/11/28 22:19:28
dlesaux
You can add an insert module anywhere in the chain, right? And the FX bin can be pre or post Pro Channel.
2015/11/28 22:24:29
PiBoy
As I understand the send is pre or post for only the volume of the chanel but it goes with all the effects and pro chanel. And the Fx bin is only pre OR post pro chanel.

Is this what you mean?

Shine On!

PiBoy
2015/12/07 11:26:41
Starise

What Daniel says should allow pre and post.

I think this ties in nicely with a request I made to put the PC efx into a bin with vsts. If one could move them around in the same bin presently used for vsts it would allow a fast glance at what's in any given channel.

I'm probably oversimplifying what's involved to do this, but if it's possible this would help workflow IMHO. This would allow for any number of ways to combine these plug-ins.
2015/12/07 14:14:21
Wookiee
This may help you Signal Flow chart you need to read the whole document as it goes into some depth and there are some interesting views of the signal flow.

Basically
1. The FX bin can be set to be before or after the Pro Channel. 
2. Within the Pro Channel you can add FX chain containers that can hold Individual or multiple FX, you can add more than one of these containers.
3. The Pro channel module's within the Pro channel can be arranged in any order you desire.
4. The only pro channel module you can not remove is the Quad curve EQ but it can be disabled.
5.  You can save the Pro channel configuration as a preset.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account