2015/04/30 11:36:22
pentimentosound
I hit install on Rapture Pro and had dinner watched a movie. I have good download speed and turned off anti virus, too. When I came back to the studio to check it said it failed and to contact support.
YUCK more hours.....
Michael
2015/04/30 12:32:13
pentimentosound
I reinstalled Rapture Pro and now have to wait till someone explains whether the 15 Volumes of DSF that I already have are the same as the Legacy Volumes or not. I am assuming that I have already installed FilmScore, MiniMoog Tribute, and the EMU ones, but some clarity or confirmation would be handy.
Anyone?
Michael
2015/05/02 08:52:02
werewindle
Found the little bit of software locking out the file "trusteer rapport software" installed as a requirement for on-line banking. Had to download a tool to uninstall it as its virtually impossible to remove manually. Vol2 now installed successfully from Command Center. Yipee (eventually anyway as the PC lost the sound card for about 30 minutes hardware had just vanished)
2015/05/03 00:12:26
aeigens
SiGGy34
I have an oddity in the Legacy Pack One won't install, nor will Concert Grand Harp. All others have. The packs download but the red button stays red. Any ideas?

Weird. Exactly the problem Im having. Im on OSX. Tried reinstalling. Same problem. Im also still in Demo mode even though command centre says a serial number.
2015/05/06 23:40:15
mudgel
I went to my Cakewalk SSO account and selected each Rapture download in turn, creating download links. They downloaded in parallel in about 2.5 hours. After that I copied them to the CCC download folder ran the installation from CCC and all was good. Went very quickly.
2015/05/18 12:03:51
DigitalArchivist
Cancelled! Found it.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account