2015/05/03 01:40:34
p.a.wallis
Loading rapture pro into Reaper rewired into fl studio as a slave works fine looped in fl rapture loaded into reaper standalone and looped has the problems you describe.

Rapture pro loaded into fl mini host standalone is fine
Rapture pro loaded into mini host inside fl has the same problems as fl
2015/05/03 12:31:42
weeman182
I imported the Rapture content into my original Rapture and have droped off the additional pro and dimension content until the VST is fixed. Long work arounds arnt for me :(
2015/05/04 16:02:31
Christopher Brown [Cakewalk]
Hi all,

We have observed this behavior while looping, and we are investigating it as we speak.
2015/05/05 15:36:39
weeman182
Thanks Chris means alot to me
2015/05/06 14:15:29
robywonkenobi
Having the note hanging issues in Ableton Live 9 as well. Mine plays randomly when no notes are present in the piano roll and when no keys are pressed on my Komplete Kontrol s25. This only happens some of the time, and continues to play the note even while playback is stopped. Sometimes it will stop playing the note when it comes to a section where there is midi information.
2015/05/06 15:37:33
swamptooth
DaveGlynn

I can confirm that both the 32bit and 64bit versions of the VST2 plugin do not show in Cubase Pro 8 on Windows 8.1.

With the VST3 version I am also getting hung notes and random crashes.

cubase by default hides vst2 versions of plugins when a vst3 version is found. if for some reason you want to use the vst2 version, rename the vst3 file extension to .vst3_ or something similar so cubase doesn't detect it.
2015/05/07 03:26:28
p.a.wallis
I have a break through of running Rapture Pro in FL12.  
By switching fixed buffer size on in the wrapper it works as expected. Neither options in the more box are selected. I don't know what this means though 

However there is a weird graphic issue on the VST3  after I come out of the wrapper processing settings the interface is all mixed up The elements / Mixer page appears where the browser should be then the interface (Plugin GUI) breaks up and crashes. (goes back to normal after reloading the plugin.)
2015/05/17 03:25:37
kotrance
weeman182
I imported the Rapture content into my original Rapture and have droped off the additional pro and dimension content until the VST is fixed. Long work arounds arnt for me :(

Same here... Especially since the only difference with Rapture "Pro" is a macro page. There's nothing else separating the original Rapture to this Gui update they call pro. Same exact distortions, routing, and still no polyphonic portimento. I would have never updated to pro if i knew it was going to be an aesthetic makeover of the original.  
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account