2015/05/16 17:25:38
Dan Zanet
For me the Rapture PRO is seams like a scam...I pay for what?I cant have it as a stand alone synth?Whay not?comand center activation???That is big scam.I have a logg folder in the Rapture PRO synth...WTF is this?With avery sound what i try to use in Rapture pro,he stop function and ask me to send a raport...That is a scam what cost me monney.My monney.
2015/05/17 02:22:41
Kamikaze
I couldn't really comment on your 8 choices as they woulldn't be mine, for instance I'd bypass the FX, so they would be wasted. But I think the idea of if you are setting up Programs for others to use, then having them would give the collection more of a sense of identity, as long as it didn't restrict your creativity. I would be wary of creating too many restrictions in having a convention, as you may find some ideas make yoy want to break the convention for time to time. Maybe have 6 that were alsys the same idea and 2 that varied from patch to batch would allow some flexibility.
2015/05/17 07:14:25
promidi
I am wondering if it could be possible to have more than 8 knobs.  Also, if it's possible to have sliders and/or knobs.  Another possibility is to be able the copy, paste or save the mod matrix configuration so you can move them to other patches..

A bit if a redesign on the instrument page I know.....

2015/05/17 10:46:15
Anderton
promidi
I am wondering if it could be possible to have more than 8 knobs.

Eight knobs seems to be a "standard" with controllers, although you could always have banks of eight knobs within Rapture Pro. 

Also, if it's possible to have sliders and/or knobs.

I'm not sure of the benefits if you're using a hardware controller, which might have sliders or knobs itself.

Another possibility is to be able the copy, paste or save the mod matrix configuration so you can move them to other patches...

I agree that would be helpful - particularly to me
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account