• Software
  • I've been cheating on you, baby. And I want you back. (p.2)
2018/01/27 06:26:40
RickAllen
BTW, Anderton is posting articles on the Studio One site.

2018/01/27 12:03:28
fitzj
Did I not read Presonus  will release Update for MCU  and C4 giving full control of presonus and plugins???
2018/01/27 14:47:27
CakeAlexSHere
Keni
Presonus did great with a first release (and updates) and maybe in another 10-20 years they will catch up to where Sonar is. But they have now dropped vsl for their hardware because OSX 11 will no longer support it. As a windows user (who also has a Mac), that changed my ability to trust them.

??? Oh only 10-20 years? PMSL.

Dropped for OS-X but not Windows? Do you really think Presonus and the Illuminati were plotting against users? Obviously Apple withdrew programming libraries making it hard or impossible for Presonus to develop that simple. Stick with your old apple computer or use a Windows PC. Everybody knows "Old" hardware and software gets dumped all the time by Apple.

Perhaps you should look up how Roland/Cakewalk "dumped on" V-Studio 700" users. Not sure their problems got fixed...
2018/01/27 14:49:19
CakeAlexSHere
RickAllen

Oh great I'm so pleased for him. His name does not get mentioned enough nowadays.. ;)
2018/01/27 16:49:23
RickAllen
The topic is "I've been cheating on you". Just sayin'.
2018/01/27 17:21:38
pwalpwal
CakeAlexSHere
RickAllen

Oh great I'm so pleased for him. His name does not get mentioned enough nowadays.. ;)

he's a journalist, what else would you expect? personally, i AM pleased for him, because his writing is interesting and practical and even if he's covering something obvious, there's always some new thing to take away - he covered sonar for years when noone else did
2018/01/27 18:25:06
rspagnuolo
Hi All-
I've started using Reaper - I actually bought personal, small business license for $60. Also, I'm pleased with the many video tutorials available on their site.
Also happy to hear that Anderton is active on the Studio One site.
All the best,
Ray
2018/01/27 18:41:06
kellyg
So ... how about the folks who make Studio One buying the rights to Sonar for a song and combining the best features of each?
2018/01/27 19:20:36
mixmkr
Get a faderport 16 to go with the live mixer.  It has more features and isn't redundant for sure.  You can control 3rd partly plugs with it too.  Better zoom controls, track arming on the fly....lots of stuff.
Btw, I'm liking Studio One just fine and it's something new and different for me.  I'm guessing in a year or so, there will be major improvements (GUI?) that will making looking back at Sonar, less likely.
2018/01/28 10:04:10
CakeAlexSHere
pwalpwal
he's a journalist, what else would you expect? personally, i AM pleased for him, because his writing is interesting and practical and even if he's covering something obvious, there's always some new thing to take away - he covered sonar for years when noone else did

Yup and almost every single day somebody posts a similar comment to yourself. Praise him!

EDIT

BTW Craig Anderton so good he hijacks threads even when he doesn't post on them nowadays :)
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account