• Software
  • Sonar Platinum at Guitar Center (p.6)
2018/02/18 06:11:40
MakerDP
To be fair, Gibson has also been hit pretty hard by the CITIES stuff and the federal raids. They've had some pretty serious supply-chain issues.

However, Fender has moved-on to Pao Ferro though. They were a little more proactive in this matter I think.

2018/02/18 10:04:44
Frank Harvey
MakerDP
To be fair, Gibson has also been hit pretty hard by the CITIES stuff and the federal raids. They've had some pretty serious supply-chain issues.

However, Fender has moved-on to Pao Ferro though. They were a little more proactive in this matter I think.

Me....Not being a US citizen ....pls ... what is the raids ?
2018/02/18 12:50:28
gswitz
I live in the United States and i have no idea.
2018/02/18 13:01:32
DeeringAmps
Gibson got in trouble for some "undocumented" brazilian rosewood.
But that was years ago.
Henry evidently bit off more than he can chew.
Gibson will reorganize and limp forward.
Gibson, Inc. Kalamazoo, MI has been gone for a long time...

T

2018/02/18 14:06:21
gswitz
One day, my kid will say 'dad is so old he used to buy guitars made of wood.'
2018/02/18 15:57:44
The Maillard Reaction

2018/02/18 16:46:13
SimpleManZ
mister happy
One of these days your grand kids may say "this wood guitar I am playing is older than my dad". 

Anne Akiko Meyers, with her recently acquired Guarneri violin, at NPR's Studio 1. The Vieuxtemps Guarneri is a violin that is older than the United States of America — 273 years old, to be exact. It recently became the most expensive violin in the world, selling for an estimated $16 million.Mar 7, 2014
2018/02/18 16:55:19
kitekrazy1
SimpleManZ
mister happy
One of these days your grand kids may say "this wood guitar I am playing is older than my dad". 

Anne Akiko Meyers, with her recently acquired Guarneri violin, at NPR's Studio 1. The Vieuxtemps Guarneri is a violin that is older than the United States of America — 273 years old, to be exact. It recently became the most expensive violin in the world, selling for an estimated $16 million.Mar 7, 2014

Violin makers look for the oldest wood possible. 
2018/02/18 16:57:05
kitekrazy1
DeeringAmps
Gibson got in trouble for some "undocumented" brazilian rosewood.
But that was years ago.
Henry evidently bit off more than he can chew.
Gibson will reorganize and limp forward.
Gibson, Inc. Kalamazoo, MI has been gone for a long time...

T

I think they were cleared of that.  Sad that there is a such thing as undocumented" brazilian rosewood.
2018/02/18 16:58:17
kitekrazy1
SimpleManZ
mister happy

She coulda saved some money and bought the VST version.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account