2015/05/10 13:28:10
Bristol_Jonesey
I have a single instance of RP in a project Din Pro, Z3TA +2 & the old Rapture.

There is a short clip assigned to RP about 3 minutes into the song.

The synth responds and plays initially, but after editing any other clip and replaying the project, RP doesn't sound, although the Midi Indicators respond normally.

The only solution is to save, close and reopen the project after which the RP clip plays normally again - for a while - then it's rinse & repeat.

There doesn't appear to be any sort of logic or pattern to its "state of response", but it always happens and I never finish a session without it happening.

Anyone seen anything like this?

Thought I'd post it here due to volume of traffic
2015/05/10 13:40:29
Wookiee
Not seen this but I have had a couple of instance in a couple of projects I have been working on where the project is playing fine until it gets to the rapture pro bit and the Audio Engine stalls/drops out. restart the engine and the project carries on weird or what?
2015/05/10 13:47:19
ampfixer
I feel sorry for those that bought RP. Definitely not ready for prime time.
2015/05/10 13:53:27
John
I bought Rapture pro but have not used it yet and wont until there is an update. CW has said there will be one soon. 
2015/05/10 14:24:18
Bristol_Jonesey
Yep, it does seem like there's a few issues with RP

Think I'll abandon it until the update
2015/05/10 14:47:52
robert_e_bone
Just curious - I used to have problems with certain instruments from other synths, where for some reason the zero controllers check box being checked, which is the default, jazzed up the instruments - but again only certain ones.

Just for a test - try removing that check box and seeing if it makes any difference.

Bob Bone

2015/05/10 15:21:43
subtlearts
I had a major issue with it taking an unbelievable amount of time to load, but I've resolved that now, by uninstalling all Rapture/DimPro content and reinstalling. Putting the content folders in my antivirus ignore list also seems to have helped. Working pretty well here now but I haven't put it into full production in a track yet... this makes me wary to do so, but I'll probably plough ahead and give it a shot soon. Does seem like it needs an initial bugsquash update pretty soon though - hopefully they won't leave their new flagship synth in a not-quite-fully-baked state for too long!
2015/05/10 18:55:42
John
I'm going to move this to the Instruments forum because CW has been keeping an eye on things in there regarding RP.
2015/05/10 19:46:14
gswitz
Bristol Jonesey-

I find some patches are troublesome. You might be able to replace it with a different but like patch until the update or you are ready to bounce.

Terrible work around but there you are.

I have shelved rp until wet get an update. Mine is a total mess.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account