2015/11/14 16:29:35
maplevale
In the ACT MIDI Controller window:
Add a new set of dedicated Assignable Transport Controls: [1. Rewind, 2. Play, 3. Pause, 4. Stop, 5. Fast Forward, 6. Record, 7. RTZ- return to zero] for all MIDI Keyboard Controllers with transport control buttons, leaving all 24 controller cells free for other controller functions.

Thanks!
2015/11/14 18:30:27
azslow3
Which controller do you have? Can it be configured to use MMC for transport buttons?
Also I wonder how dedicated RTZ looks like ;)
2015/11/14 18:36:40
maplevale
Good evening,

I have a Novation Launchkey 49. I haven't tried using the MMC for the transport buttons on my controller.
The reason I was requesting a new set of dedicated transport buttons in the ACT window is that in order for me to use my transport buttons with Sonar, it eats up 6 of the controller cells and I'd rather use them for other functions.
2015/11/14 18:52:02
azslow3
With Launchkey you can try to join my club: http://www.azslow.com/index.php/topic,243.0.htmlNo limits on controls, feedback (led response), InControl support and your keyboard will even speak with you
Note that it is MK2, for MK1 you will have to change the channel (on all controls...).

The alternative is chaining ACT MIDI and Generic surface (for transport buttons and additional controls), you can send InControl initialization string from these plug-ins, but there is no feedback.
2015/11/14 19:09:57
maplevale
I will give that a try to find addition info. Thanks.
It's not that I can't control Sonar with my Launchkey. I just didn't want to have to waste using those controller cells with my transport buttons. That's why, for me, it would be nice to have a dedicated transport option in the ACT window.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account