• Computers
  • Camera light stays on when PC and monitor are turned off? (p.2)
2015/12/16 13:50:51
BobF
Did you install the EnEssAy update? 
2015/12/16 23:59:13
kennywtelejazz
Beepster
The tape will keep the NSA from watching you do your underwear dance... but it does nothing for any onboard mics.

So make sure you are underwear dancing to MANLY music, not Britney Spears or something.

Otherwise the NSA guys are all gonna laugh at you.

They're all gonna laugh at you!!!

Beepster , good one .
Now you have me wondering . If the on-board sound card is disabled and you only use a USB interface w no mic connected can they still hear me ?

Kenny
2015/12/17 03:58:19
Kalle Rantaaho
kennywtelejazz

Beepster , good one .
Now you have me wondering . If the on-board sound card is disabled and you only use a USB interface w no mic connected can they still hear me ?

Kenny

I'm not sure, but they don't need the audio to read your hips/lips. They have this analyzer that
converts your hip movements to music and they will know if you dance to unmanly music.
2015/12/19 02:03:24
kennywtelejazz
Kalle Rantaaho
kennywtelejazz

Beepster , good one .

Kenny

I'm not sure, but they don't need the audio to read your hips/lips. They have this analyzer that
converts your hip movements to music and they will know if you dance to unmanly music.

You guys are a Riot .

Kenny
2015/12/27 20:39:01
Tap
That front camera with the light is just a decoy ..... :)

2015/12/27 21:44:56
kennywtelejazz

Yeah no $hit huh , the front one is only a decoy ?
Then all that camera is ever gonna see is one old long grey haired fart making stupid faces while he plays a guitar
But If the red light happens to come on while I'm playing , I will make sure to throw in a couple of tempo synced hip gyrations and a few  select thrust humps on the back of the guitar

Kenny
2015/12/27 23:02:01
Tap
" I will make sure to throw in a couple of tempo synced hip gyrations and a few  select thrust humps on the back of the guitar"

OUT HERE IN THE FIELDS ..... 

2015/12/28 19:49:48
kennywtelejazz

Pretty nice flying there Pete

When Kenny tries to do that move his flight altitude is about as high as a Leprechaun  

Kenny

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account