• Software
  • Spectrasonics standalone and smart update (p.2)
2018/01/24 22:27:13
Marshall
I've solved it - for some reason if I select Channel 2 as the input, it works fine. Channel 1 is silent (unless I use the virtual keyboard).
2018/01/25 02:47:12
King_Windom
pfl
I can get sound if I use Windows Audio. I’m running a VS100 with the Octacapture expansion. If I ty to switch to the ASIO driver, the program crashes. Goes for the Trillian stand alone also. So it’s Windows Audio for now.

Mine also crashes if I try to use ASIO. I am running a Focusrite 18i8 2nd gen. Runs ok on Windows audio.
2018/01/25 05:50:58
rsinger
Marshall
I've solved it - for some reason if I select Channel 2 as the input, it works fine. Channel 1 is silent (unless I use the virtual keyboard).

Glad you got it working.
2018/01/25 05:54:01
rsinger
ASIO works for me - quadcapture on laptop and echo firewire on DAW.
2018/01/25 08:17:39
Trilian works fine standalone and ASIO here on both machines, RME and the old M-Audio Delta 1010
2018/01/25 09:05:41
Marshall
rsinger
Marshall

Glad you got it working.

So am I but the fact that it defaults to Channel 2 is weird. Seems like folks are having a few issues that will need an update from Spectronics.
2018/02/04 18:11:58
vlefteris
Using latest Omnisphere 2.4.0f with Sonar 23.10.0.14 gives a problem. When I search within the omnisphere browser and press enter I get in the search field chinese letters wiping my english and this gives blank results. This was NOT happening with previous omnisphere version (2.3.2h) which I checked now. Also this doesnt happen with savihost, reaper or standalone omnisphere so it has something to do with sonar and omni latest version. I installed reinstalled fonts, OS language UI packs, changed back and forth in CCC languages and still same thing. Anyone with same problem?
2018/02/05 00:08:45
djwayne
I was having a similar problem with my Keystation 49 and Keyscape stand alone. Turned out it was a setting in the Keystation 49 that was causing the problem. Once I reset the keyboard to channel 1 it worked fine....

I sold off a cheap bass guitar and amplifier and bought Trillian.  :)

Here's my latest and greatest jam...called "Lost In the Fun House."

https://soundcloud.com/dj.../lost-in-the-fun-house

2018/02/06 12:07:16
Steve_Karl
vlefteris
Using latest Omnisphere 2.4.0f with Sonar 23.10.0.14 gives a problem. When I search within the omnisphere browser and press enter I get in the search field chinese letters wiping my english and this gives blank results. This was NOT happening with previous omnisphere version (2.3.2h) which I checked now. Also this doesnt happen with savihost, reaper or standalone omnisphere so it has something to do with sonar and omni latest version. I installed reinstalled fonts, OS language UI packs, changed back and forth in CCC languages and still same thing. Anyone with same problem?

Similar problem for me with the Notes Box when saving a patch - but not in the Search Box.
Please email info@spectrasonics.net and report it.

EDIT:
Correction: Search box also.

Final Edit:
Problem solved by Spectrasonics.
They issued a patch which will probably become an update.
2018/02/14 13:33:01
raisindot
Wow, my timing is really good--just bought Keyscape. Now, if the thing ever finishes installing on my PC (8 hours and counting) these updates may be useful. :)
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account