2015/04/28 17:52:40
ProjectM
I have played around with it for about an hour - so far no issues at all. 

since moving over to Mac I have been unhappily devoid of most things Cakewalk.... BUT getting DimPro and Rapture back, albeit in a new and exciting package, is really inspirational! I have already created, modified and stored a heap of new sounds that I intend to use in one thing or another. And it sounds as good as ever. Very happy here, hope the rest of you are too!

2015/04/28 18:15:11
ProjectM
I can't believe how easy it is to import your own samples and really mess things up with this instrument!!
2015/04/28 21:53:09
Pokeyoats
Lucky you - despite using Cakewalk Command center mine keeps on saying it's a demo version.

Support said they will have to get back to me tomorrow. Sigh...

2015/04/30 11:26:28
Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk]
Pokeyoats
Lucky you - despite using Cakewalk Command center mine keeps on saying it's a demo version.

Support said they will have to get back to me tomorrow. Sigh...

We're feverishly working on our end and are fully aware of this issue. Apologies!
2015/05/08 09:19:58
JBlongz
Im a mac user who has old projects (2003-2006) that used Rapture and Dimension Pro. Rapture Pro's compatibility with the lastest OS X has allow me to relive these projects within a single interface.  Besides some annoying bugs...I am hopeful for a great experience. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account