2015/05/04 02:03:07
ShellstaX
Anderton
As a public service, I rated each one from ...

Thanks Craig ... but ...
My search returned about 50 'Clav's  (across RapPro / DimPro / Rap and Expansions) ... and not one the same as in your list.

You obviously don't have the 'Clavinet Content Pack Vol 12', as per post #5 (above), and part of the 'Install All' with RapPro.

Somewhat surprised you don't have 'Synth_ClavPhase'  from the CA Minimoog Tribute either ;).

Begs the question ... What packs are yours from(?) (Rhetorical) I don't expect you to go trawling Craig ... but I would have thought we would have had some in common ?!
2015/05/04 02:08:26
Kamikaze
Nah, I'm confused. I've installed and reinstalled, CCC says it's installed fine. I thought this would show as an expansion pack, but being I don't have any others installed I can't compare.

All I have installed from CCC is the main synth program which comes with a limited Program collection, and the Clavinet pack. I can only see Funky Muted Clav FS in Rapture Pro, I'm guessing this is from the main download, rather than the Clavinet Pack. I would expect to see selection with a 1.4Gb install.
2015/05/04 02:14:43
ShellstaX
Kamikaze
Nah, I'm confused ...

So check under your Multisamples directory (default C:\Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Sample Data\Rapture Pro\Multisamples) ... do you have a 'Clavinet' directory?

The only way I found the respective progs was by examining the elements. They are in the RapPro Electric Pianos - not presented as a 'pack'.
2015/05/04 02:22:19
arachnaut
The search function only seems to work on a selected bank, not throughout all programs. Or maybe I'm getting batty as it's rather late here...
2015/05/04 02:24:44
ShellstaX
arachnaut
The search function only seems to work on a selected bank, not throughout all programs. Or maybe I'm getting batty as it's rather late here...

It searches across all ... but you have to click through each of the banks to review
2015/05/04 03:02:58
Kamikaze
ShellstaX
Kamikaze
Nah, I'm confused ...

So check under your Multisamples directory (default C:\Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Sample Data\Rapture Pro\Multisamples) ... do you have a 'Clavinet' directory?

The only way I found the respective progs was by examining the elements. They are in the RapPro Electronic Pianos - not presented as a 'pack'.

I knew I had the contents, I just didn't know if the program file in RP was using them. Being I also have some Clav waves relating to the main install.

I can now see that the SFZ file in the elements called Clavinet Muted, although there are 4 SFZ'z listed in the Clavinet folder, so would these not have programs too?   Just also noticed after loading it that it lists, Funky Muted Clav FS it ads [122.8 MB] after this. So I have 1.5 gs of samples and just one program file that uses 122.8 MB. 

At the moment I'm thinking something is not right. I'm manualy downloading the Pack again (outside of CCC) to see if I can get more info with it. I stared this about 2 hours ago, eta 11 mins - 12 hours.

2015/05/04 03:11:44
Grem
Well I don't see one of the programs Craig is takling about. And when I did a search of just Clav I found more, but not a Clavinet byitself. And if I d/l a 900mb+ file, I would expect to see a least two Clavinet programs!!

I looked in the Rap Pro programs folder and did not see anything that said Clavinet.

Have we found another problem?
2015/05/04 03:35:13
Kamikaze
Well downloaded it and extracted it, but can't see how I do anything with it
2015/05/04 03:39:06
ShellstaX
Kamikaze
At the moment I'm thinking something is not right ...

What it appears Kamikaze, is that with the Clavinet and PianetT, the instrument is there (Rapture/Multisamples) but very little  in the way of presets (progs - 'voicings') ... but you have the tools to make them.

Go Nuts and release a Presets Pack :).
2015/05/04 03:49:01
Kamikaze
Well that's plan disappointing. It's put me off even bothering with any other packs.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account