2015/05/06 20:46:12
Doktor Avalanche
Click on Rapture Pro icon and you will get the splash screen.
However most it goes off disappears of the window so you can't see the version number etc....

Les Dawson would approve...
2015/05/06 20:53:50
promidi
Doktor Avalanche
However most it goes off disappears of the window so you can't see the version number etc....

Confirmed here. This behaviour occurs when Rapture Pro is opened from within Cakewalk Platinum Dorchester

However, the About Window does display correctly when opening from the stand alone version.
2015/05/06 21:29:32
Doktor Avalanche
Thanks - just wow.
2015/05/06 21:29:41
BobF
Confirmed in the Dorchester synth rack.  Same thing when docked in a floating mutlidock.

WORKAROUND:  Display the mixer view in Rapture Pro, THEN open the about box 
2015/05/06 21:31:21
Doktor Avalanche
Cheers... well you have to laugh... 
2015/05/06 22:35:59
komposer
I won't even start Rap pro until it's fixed. It's sad on many levels.
2015/05/06 22:59:20
mudgel
Doktor Avalanche

I just bought, downloaded and installed Rapture Pro yesterday and I'm not seeing this.
I get the full About screen. I'm not at my DAsW a the moment so can't post a screen shot.
2015/05/06 23:03:07
Doktor Avalanche
Check rest of thread for conditions where it does not happen...
2015/05/06 23:42:29
Kamikaze
I get this too, so only a problem under the PERFORM header, but not larger GUI's with the EDIT header.

making the GUI the same size in both Perform and Edit would solve this, and solve the requests for a larger browse window. This would leave an empty space in the INSTRUMENT GUI, I've been wondering what would be best duplicated their as a usable filler, FX or the Mixer maybe?
2015/05/07 13:45:05
Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk]
Doktor Avalanche

I can only reproduce this behavior when Rapture Pro is docked in the multidock. Is that what this image is referring to? If so this is a known issue. I can't seem to reproduce it when the plugin is floating.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account