2015/05/07 14:16:16
BobF
Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk]
Doktor Avalanche
Click on Rapture Pro icon and you will get the splash screen.
However most it goes off disappears of the window so you can't see the version number etc....

Les Dawson would approve...

I can only reproduce this behavior when Rapture Pro is docked in the multidock. Is that what this image is referring to? If so this is a known issue. I can't seem to reproduce it when the plugin is floating.

You mean like this Dan?

I have two instances in the project I have open right now.  One is fine, the other is chopped.  It's consistently inconsistent 

2015/05/07 14:18:41
BobF
komposer
I won't even start Rap pro until it's fixed. It's sad on many levels.

We all have to make our own decisions about this kind of thing.  I'm of the opinion that there is plenty working to make it worthwhile with a few niggles.  Temporarily.

2015/05/07 14:34:20
Jon Sasor [Cakewalk]
This is a known issue that's been logged. It happens when you open the UI and are on either the Browser or Instrument pages. If you click to the Mixer or an Element page, then back to the Browser or Instrument page, it will display properly. 
2015/05/07 14:41:23
BobF
Thanks for the update Jon
2015/05/08 05:02:02
Grem
BobF
komposer
I won't even start Rap pro until it's fixed. It's sad on many levels.

We all have to make our own decisions about this kind of thing.  I'm of the opinion that there is plenty working to make it worthwhile with a few niggles.  Temporarily.

Yeah I agree. Like I have said other places, when Rap Pro works, it's really a great synth to work with.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account