• Cakewalk Instruments
  • RapPro - 100 LFO limit - Anderton Electronic Guitars LFOs superceded (Craig) - U120 (Chad) (p.2)
2015/05/02 11:31:00
rabeach
would a simple button to load UD-LFO from a folder on start up work?
2015/05/03 08:28:35
b rock
rabeach

would a simple button to load UD-LFO from a folder on start up work?

Inside each .prog file would work.  Something that might be possible without a lot of redesign: Add a unique 'flag' to each expansion pack LFO set.  The .prog file would point to scanning a subfolder under the main LFO Waveforms folder.  Sort of like the Manufacturer / Device ID found in MIDI sysex.

LFO Waveforms
  • LFO Waveforms [Galbanum Piscis]
    • Lfowaveform020.wav
    • Lfowaveform099.wav
  • LFO Waveforms [FiSound U120]
    • Lfowaveform020.wav
    • Lfowaveform099.wav
2015/05/05 12:34:01
rabeach
I was thinking along the lines that rapture check it's UD-LFO list by placement position and name and correlate with names and position listed in prog then offer to open folder and load if a one to one was not met.
2015/05/07 07:51:23
chad
Hi Guys,

Just stopping by to say hi.  My feature request for the custom LFO shapes would be for them to work on any compatible wavetable sized audio file.  Then we could utilize wavetables as custom shapes without any limitation in custom LFO shape count.  The files would then get saved in the program based on their relative path just like a multisample/wavetable would.

Cheers!

2015/05/07 07:59:34
chad
ShellstaX
Good stuff B.Rock - beyond my experience but exactly the type of knowledgeable input I was hoping  to generate for discussion between Bakers and Third Party Wizards.

FWIW I've spoke to the Cakewalk team about the User LFOs.  It is a feature they want to enhance, so it is on their radar. 

Best Regards,
Chad

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account