2015/05/04 09:58:31
azslow3
Sorry if already reported, but I could not find other post.

Runtime error!

Program: C:\Prog...

R6025
- pure virtual function call

Followed by : "RapturePro_64.exe no longer works" (not exact message, my translation from what I get)

Does not happened all the time, but I have seen it several times already. During the first start after reboot as well as after it was already working.

Rapture Pro standalone, 64bit, Windows 8.1. I have never seen it before and I do not see it with anything else.
2015/05/04 13:40:43
Grem
Have not seen this. But I haven't tried to use the stand alone until I saw your post. But when I did try it, it worked. I'll give it a few more tries as the day goes on to what happens.
2015/05/04 13:48:23
John
You may need to run it as administrator. 
2015/05/04 13:50:36
azslow3
CW has contacted me and I have followed suggestion. Let see if it comes again.

It is not so that it was many times. I have seen it once when installed for the first time, the day after, and after that has happened today again, I decided to post. Second attempt to start was always working. And I have started/closed RP many times during that period.
2015/05/04 16:17:04
Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk]
azslow3
Sorry if already reported, but I could not find other post.

Runtime error!

Program: C:\Prog...

R6025
- pure virtual function call

Followed by : "RapturePro_64.exe no longer works" (not exact message, my translation from what I get)

Does not happened all the time, but I have seen it several times already. During the first start after reboot as well as after it was already working.

Rapture Pro standalone, 64bit, Windows 8.1. I have never seen it before and I do not see it with anything else.

As of right now, I've only seen this happen on your end. Has it happened at all since the first installation?
2015/05/05 00:06:12
Doktor Avalanche
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/125749

Looks like a coding issue, however what are the latest C++ libraries that should be installed for this Dan?
2015/05/05 04:13:04
azslow3
Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk]
As of right now, I've only seen this happen on your end. Has it happened at all since the first installation?

As suggested, I have reinstalled all MS VS RT versions. I have not seen it since then, I will report when/if that happens. I have seen the error in total 4 times since RP installation. Since I was running stand alone, I am sure it is coming from it.

It can be there was some MS updates ongoing. I have not installed any other software in that period, except Platinum update.
2015/05/05 11:40:10
Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk]
azslow3
Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk]

As suggested, I have reinstalled all MS VS RT versions. I have not seen it since then, I will report when/if that happens. I have seen the error in total 4 times since RP installation. Since I was running stand alone, I am sure it is coming from it.

It can be there was some MS updates ongoing. I have not installed any other software in that period, except Platinum update.

Thank you, this is very helpful.
-DG
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account