2015/05/04 09:25:40
BobF
ProjectM
I have issues with the expansion packs - but not the legacy packs. Despite that, I wouldn't hessitate to recommend this synth to anyone! It's ease of use and versatility is awesome! The first 4 hours I had it I programmed 30-something patches that I am really happy with, stored them easy and recall them easy. And it sound even better than Rapture and DimPro in my ears

I hate problematic releases as much (or more) than the next person, but I'm glad I went ahead with RP.  I wasn't having specific problems, but performance has improved noticeably where I've replaced DimPro instances with RP using the DP legacy program.

Without seeing under the hood, it's difficult to say what's being dealt with in terms of complexity, but I darn sure wish things were all-around tidier when released.  That goes for RapPro and S-Plat alike.
2015/05/04 10:33:09
lfm
dcdandrea
3. the browser and performance page should be together. I f you want to audition a patch, you do it on one page and then have to move to the instrument page. You are able to page forward or backward to the next patch from there but if you want to look at your patch lists or switch to a whole other category you've got to go back to the browser page. Take a look at Massive and how its done there, one of the reasons it was so successful.

Arturia did something like this RP thingy with Analog Labs plugin - and the full domain of synths they've got.
And you could easily audition each preset without leaving the page.

Look more carefully at competition maybe....this was 4-5 years ago.
2015/05/04 10:49:29
vladasyn
I have every other sample missing, entire packs not showing up in the library and slow program load from SSD. It used old installs of Dim Pro and Rapture, however, I also went on to test it on my new Lap Top and installed all from the scratch, and no packs showing up either. This is ridiculous. Also if you talking about sound quality and variety- this is depends on what you compare it to. Try Tone2 Electra2 right after this and you will never use Rapture Pro again. I want my money back.
2015/05/04 10:58:54
Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk]
I can assure everyone that we're monitoring the forums and are very aware of the many concerns our user base has revealed to us. If you're seeing issues with our products feel free to contact our support team, fill out feature requests, and log problem reports where you see fit. For now you can use the Rapture category in the problem reporter form. 
-DG
2015/05/04 12:20:37
jbow
Don, are you guys also having these problems? I'm wondering if it might have anything to do with HW specs. Also, just wondering. I understand if you can't or feel you shouldn't answer this. If it is a presumptuous question, have a MOD delete it and I won't complain. I'm not trying to corner anyone or cause any trouble, just to be clear.
Thanks!

Julien
2015/05/04 13:29:02
Grem
I am having issues with Rap Pro also.

But I got to say, that when it works, it's really a good program. I find it much easier to work with than Dim Pro or Rapture was to work with.

Lots of potential here in this new program!!
2015/05/04 15:40:54
Andrew Rossa
As mentioned before, we are working very hard to resolve some of the issues that have been brought up. We feel that Rapture Pro is definitely a great synth and we will continue to work our hardest to make improvements based on customer feedback. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account