• Computers
  • Understanding what the bakers are up against. (p.2)
2015/10/25 14:08:43
ampfixer
I tried programming when PC's came out and realized I didn't have the time to write a page of code that would draw a little blue box on the screen containing the words "Hello John". I don't know how these guys keep it together.
2015/11/05 07:49:56
mudgel
Haha. I recently decided I'd like to learn a bit of programming. A fellow forumite has offered to help me a bit and suggested tcl. I have the books and sample files and everything I need, with one exception. The type of brain wiring that's necessary to think like a programmer.

Whenever I get some time to devote to learning I find it isn't long before my head hurts. It feels like I have a square head and trying to fit it into a triangular hole. Maybe my brain just isn't designed for the thinking that's required. My brain gets knotted up with the deeper aspects of using MIDI as well. Maybe there's a lesson in that? Don't know.
2015/11/09 00:28:43
Vastman
ampfixer
I tried programming when PC's came out and realized I didn't have the time to write a page of code that would draw a little blue box on the screen containing the words "Hello John". I don't know how these guys keep it together.

Yep... my best collaborator back in the day was a programmer and man, could he do drums... me? Never!  Takes a special mindset/brain.
2015/11/19 13:32:32
patm300e
.NET guy here...And yes that article about sums it up
void DoSomething(string whatToDo)
{
     Console.WriteLine(whatToDo);
}

And so on...
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account