• Features & Ideas
  • Quadcurve !Analyzr is now available in console view w/out maximizin the EQ, and more...
2015/10/14 13:34:31
papacucku

Quadcurve EQ has been updated to show multiple analyzers in real time at once for camparison using the Pro Channel

The quadcurve EQ now has a host of presets to choose from directly accessible on the title bar of the module. Simply enable the EQ and select a preset custom made for the type of audio on the channel (vocals, metal guitar, etc.)

The analyzer will also dynamically Solo targeted frequencys in the display window by CTRL-CLICKING on the area one wants to preview.  Listen in real time to only the frequencies targeting.  This is a miracle tool for locating the problem frequency. (The volume of the preview follows the X axis on the display screen.
2015/10/14 14:25:18
stevec
Obviously none of that has happened.

But I like it.    

2015/10/14 14:31:17
arlen2133
The nicely done pictures had me all excited for a minute there!
Now I've got to go clean up...LOL
Gets my vote though...
2015/10/15 12:08:37
Zargg
This would be nice Voted.
2015/10/15 12:31:25
BobF
stevec
Obviously none of that has happened.

But I like it.    

Yes, I would like to see that happen as well.
2015/10/22 14:47:19
papacucku
Like Fab filter or OZONE advanced but in the pro channel (and make VST3 while yer at it). 

The other feature all pro EQ now support is EQ matching by sampling reference audio. 

2015/10/24 01:33:56
mudgel
Thought it was real too. Yes please.
2015/10/27 06:05:12
ebibault51
Hello everyone, I think it's my first message here!

I'm really disappointed because when I read the message I immediately thought "Now this EQ is the perfect tool". But it's not true!!!!

In fact all that papacucku describes would be very important to add to Quadcurve. This tool is excellent but it is very difficult to compare several Quadcurve on differents tracks, what is normally a basic mixing feature.

Recently I watched a learning video with a top engineer working with ProTools. I was proud because my SONAR has all the same features as PT. I found a few exceptions, especially the ability to listen the frequencies that you are about to cut. I didn't find a function doing this in QuadCurve. In PT there was a little "headphones" icon for each frequency and you just had to click to listen what you will cut. There is something like this in SONAR Vocal Strip, in the De-Esser part. Very useful.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account