2015/10/27 12:41:43
rainmaker1011
I would like to see (an option) to set background color of clips in relation with foreground color of clips/tracks.

In the current situation, some foreground colors are not visible on the black background and changing each and every clip to a specific color is a painful process.

For instance we could have a parameter called "Background Brightness" that would be adjustable. Lets say a value 30 would automatically make the background color by 30% brighter than the current foreground color of a clip.

2015/10/27 13:45:55
Adq
Yes, this black backgrounds cause pain in my eyes, physically. I was able to apply other colors as default for clip backgrounds. I exported colors, took default foreground colors for tracks, did some excel math them, inserted it back, and imported. Now my default background colors depend on foreground color (they are about 3 times darker, as I remember). But it is ruined if I change track colors, it irreversibly changes foreground color, and background became not matching, it a is disaster. It would be big improvement, if background would always depend on foreground automatically, with enough options available, of course.
There is deep, awful problem with suggested color scheme, it just hurts my eyes, and my mind.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account