• Software
  • Alchemy Re-Install Help - [Solved] (p.2)
2016/03/02 10:37:54
Mesh
yabiss
Hello
i have the same problem with version 1.55.
Can somebody help providing the legit installer for Mac?
I have my license but can't find the installer anymore...
thanks in advance

Have you checked the Apple Support site?
I believe it's included in Logic now, but don't know the details for Mac.
2016/03/02 10:45:52
yabiss
Nothing... I guess they want you to use Logic and not Cubase... For some mysterious reason 

My only chance is that someone has a copy of the original full installer. The only thing i could lay my hands on was a copy of the free player. But as i do own the license, i would much prefer to get the full installer instead. Just the installer, i've got all the soundbanks secured.
2016/03/02 10:54:18
Mesh
A LOT of us Win users were very disappointed/sad/mad/unhappy etc...with Camel for letting us "go".......such is business I guess.

On the other hand, I'm happy that it all works well on Win and Alchemy is still one of my go to synths.  
2016/03/02 11:25:27
rsinger
Mesh
A LOT of us Win users were very disappointed/sad/mad/unhappy etc...with Camel for letting us "go".......such is business I guess.

On the other hand, I'm happy that it all works well on Win and Alchemy is still one of my go to synths.  

I tried win 10 briefly, before going back to win 7 and I've moved my "system" to a larger SSD and haven't encountered any problems with the Alchemy license yet. If it keeps running on my current DAW I'm happy.

2016/03/02 18:01:09
yabiss
Yep i saw that there's a 64 bits version on PC so it can last for a long time now...
2016/03/03 08:27:01
Mesh
yabiss

My only chance is that someone has a copy of the original full installer.

That installer would need to be a Mac version wouldn't it?? (I can't remember if the downloads included both or specific to Win/Mac). I believe most in here are Win users. A good place to check is at KVR (Instruments Forum).....there's a lot of Mac users there.
2016/03/03 23:04:12
Fleer
I could help you with the Mac installer, just shoot me a PM.
2018/02/09 15:33:44
tysus
I'm in the same situation yabiss!

I work mostly in ableton (and use it extensively for live performance) and have been using iOS alchemy on my old iphone going through my audio interface.

I've tried routing the new alchemy in logic into live using loopback but it's still clumsy and requires me creating an aggregate device if I want to use live mics as well. I'm always a little concerned about stability and artifacts with the aggregate device...

It would be much better to just have the OSX alchemy plugged directly into live.

Did you get it working?

Blessings,

Tyler
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account