• Software
  • Presonus Studio One Pro 3.5 Thread (p.12)
2018/01/12 16:18:34
dcumpian
werewindle
Just for information in case not mentioned before but Studio Scan behaves a bit differently than SONAR.

Studio One only loads VST3 plugins in Windows from \Program Files\Common Files\VST3

Just had a 10 minute session with Presonus logging into PC to show me what was occurring.

Very helpful people....

That's actually the required location per the VST3 spec from Steinberg.

Regards,
Dan
2018/01/12 16:26:41
CakeAlexSHere
^^ Yeah. What were Steinberg thinking when they thought that one up, very piss poor design having non flexible folder paths.
2018/01/12 16:37:48
pwalpwal
dcumpian
werewindle
Just for information in case not mentioned before but Studio Scan behaves a bit differently than SONAR.

Studio One only loads VST3 plugins in Windows from \Program Files\Common Files\VST3

Just had a 10 minute session with Presonus logging into PC to show me what was occurring.

Very helpful people....

That's actually the required location per the VST3 spec from Steinberg.

Regards,
Dan

about bloody time too
2018/02/07 21:23:55
DrBoom
SO glad I made the switch to Studio One Pro several years ago. I used to be a HUGE fan of Sonar and for many many many years as well.. But after the latest news about Sonar, I'm glad I kinda sorta got the jump on using Studio One when I did. Since then, I have bought into everything Presonus has for home studio. Monitors, mixer, controller etc.. Couldn't be any happier. Presonus will only get better as time goes on and the folks at Presonus are fantastic as well. They even added a template for cakewalk users in the latest update. 
Version 3.5.5 Release Notes (January 30, 2018):
New features and improvements:
• Cakewalk SONAR keyboard shortcut template

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account