2016/01/29 20:35:58
jbow
TWillie50
I am with you jbow. I am getting one this weekend to jam with and even to do the unmentionable and work with creating and writing music with it. From what I can see it also makes it possible to keep your tracks and even rearrange them in the order you would sing them in.
I fail to see the ho hum aspect the others are finding. It may have some limitations but at the same time I think the strong points will make it great to jam with, to write and sing new songs too, and even other things as it keeps developing. The parts, including the filing system seem to be solid enough in the plus version to make it a very usable "toy" indeed.
Let's share notes as we go.

Tom

They have indeed improved it. A looper will solve all these problems. You could use the looper and song sections to record parts yourself. Have you ever seen a video of Phil Keaggy using a looper, it is amazing what he can do. I figure this will be fun and on those riffs and lines you come up with and you get stuck how can it hurt to get some ideas? I think it is cool and will be a LOT of fun. I think I'll be able to use the line in on a Crate Powerblock amp for the Band output, then another amp for whatever I play, of course the FX loop is great, I can throw an OD pedal in there if I can route it to the guitar and not the Band. You can update the firmware too, when available. It looks like it is a lot better than the original TRIO. They made it "live friendly".

J
2016/02/03 09:07:33
ston
I've just had a rummage around in the manual of the new Trio+ (available on DT's website if anybody's interested).

There was another thing that I wanted the original to be able to do which the new '+' version still cannot, which is some means to report or query the tempo that Trio is playing at.  Also, some means to set a specific playback tempo.  It does have some interesting and useful tempo-related features, but more direct access to the tempo would have been a very useful feature, for me at least.
2016/12/02 10:40:05
kzmaier
Picked one up, black fri sale.  I can see this as a great practice tool and possible live applications.  Day 1, what am I doing ... did I make a mistake??  Day 2, read the manual, ooo this thing is fun.  I still haven't mastered it yet but expect to have a lot of fun while practicing with it.  Early thoughts,  good construction, tone (drums/bass acceptable, loop recording unnoticeable loss), and design (controls straight forward).  Being old and color blind I find the leds almost useless, which may force me to keep track of time and song position.  Currently the only negative I have is the leds and lack of tempo/song position feedback.  Another improvement would be ability to copy song sections.
2017/05/20 15:25:31
MauricioLuque
Hello everyone!

I have just created my first cover with the wonderful Digitech Trio+ and I would to share it here with all of you.
It is a backing track of "Every breath you take" from "The Police".
It is available to download here (for free, of course): *************

As I can't paste a link (per forum policies), if you are interested, search in Google for "Digitech Trio+ songs" and you will find a result with my username as domain (mauricioluque dot com), it is the second post in the homepage.

After download, you need to upload it to your own device with the Trio Manager software feely available in the Digitech website.

I hope you like it.
2018/10/06 10:04:46
MauricioLuque
I just created my second song with the Trio+ and I would to share it here with all of you.
It is a cover of "Do you want to know a secret" by The Beatles. I hope you like it.

Google it, as the previous one.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account