• Software
  • Melodyne 4.2.0.020 Update (p.4)
2018/11/28 15:25:16
Bajan Blue
Kenny
When I first downloaded this version, when you loaded ARA Melodyne it always defaulted to percussive - you then had to change to melodic.
It was like this for some time with me, but then without any updating that I am aware of, its seems to have stopped doing this - it now defaults to Melodic on loading - no idea how this happened but I'm now very happy with the way its working - just hope it stays this way!!!!
Cheers
Nigel

2018/11/28 16:52:25
Sixfinger
Yes, it does seem to retain the chosen default setting now, or at least in the same session. A brief test only...

Wonder if it's a windows update that helped us out here, since I've not done any other changes that I'm aware of.
2018/11/28 18:18:25
leaglebeagle
Bajan Blue
Kenny
When I first downloaded this version, when you loaded ARA Melodyne it always defaulted to percussive - you then had to change to melodic.
It was like this for some time with me, but then without any updating that I am aware of, its seems to have stopped doing this - it now defaults to Melodic on loading - no idea how this happened but I'm now very happy with the way its working - just hope it stays this way!!!!
Cheers
Nigel

I have to say i have noticed the same thing!

Happy days

lb
2018/11/28 18:51:36
Bajan Blue
Wonder if it's a windows update that helped us out here, since I've not done any other changes that I'm aware of.

Good point, as I have updated windows a few times
Nigel

2018/12/01 13:32:05
Sixfinger
I have to retract. I forgot I had restored my OS to previous state, so I am still on 4.1.1.011
sorry for any confusion.

Should it be determined that setting the default algorithm does in fact persist. I will then update.
2018/12/01 15:36:21
Bajan Blue
Sixfinger
I am on latest version and it does default to melodic - its done this for me for quite a while now. As I said previously I don't know how or why it "fixed" itself, but it could well have been a windows update.
Hope that helps
Nigel

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account