• Hardware
  • Endless knob in AZ Controller (p.2)
2018/10/10 19:51:35
azslow3
You underestimate AZ Controller
It is possible to have several (up to 4) instances of AZ Controller target at different devices/ports and work with all of them as with one (Options Master/Slave). Read "Cooperation mode" in the manual, note the warning there. To avoid the problem specified in the warning, you can try  http://www.azslow.com/index.php?topic=384.0

BTW we can try to meet online with Skype+TeamViewer, then I can show how all works and quickly demonstrate some possibilities. Experience has shown that advanced features are way faster to show then to explain. We can simply make setup suitable for your needs within an hour. But if you have time and willing to discover things yourself, everything is in the manual/tutorials.

I have plans for AZ Controller 2, targeted REAPER and may be Sonar, which is going to be way more user friendly. Unfortunately, optimistic estimation for its release is the end of 2019...
2018/10/11 09:19:22
rejkmackan
Sounds interesting with combinations. I'm currently not sure how I would like that type of feature to work. I'll try to figure that out first. Your offer of explaining to me live is very kind, and I might contact you about that if you really think that you have time for it.

I throw in a question in the mean time, that I suppose might have a simple solution.

My WAI only shows where the first track is located for AZ Controller. Since I have 8 knobs it would be easier to orientate if all he 8 tracks the knobs control, are colored. Is there a setting for how many tracks AZ Controller WAI shows?
2018/10/11 11:42:48
azslow3
rejkmackan
My WAI only shows where the first track is located for AZ Controller. Since I have 8 knobs it would be easier to orientate if all he 8 tracks the knobs control, are colored. Is there a setting for how many tracks AZ Controller WAI shows?

Create a new control with let say name "Init". Put "WAI" action there, set required numbers (f.e. 8 - 0 - 0), set "width only" and "initial" flags. Press "Play" to activate immediately ("initial" flag tells to do this automatically when you load Cakewalk or preset).

Note that as mentioned, it will take me much more time to answer all such questions then to just show that online
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account