2018/12/31 08:06:34
Royal Yaksman
I hate to be "that guy." But seriously I ordered a coffee here 5 and half years ago and I am still yet to receive it?!!

Just saying, the service here is lack lustre to say the least!

Now please do not hate on me. But I might have flown this complaint ridden flag all the way up the pole and it might of, sort of, kind of, potentially perhaps have been the very reason that Meng is bringing the roller door down. Singaporian baristas are of course known for their promptness and if news of this hit Yelp?... Well... I do not think I need to explain the level of review based evisceration that would be on hand.

Now if I could finally just get that almond 'n cashew, mint tingle, bacon syrup, blood orange, X2 version B, mocha, latte, cappa, frappa, double, triple, super-mega cino, with a flying dong drawn in the foam?

Well that would be outstanding! 
2018/12/31 08:33:32
jamesg1213
Coffee's off.
2018/12/31 09:12:25
Royal Yaksman
jamesg1213
Coffee's off.

For me to believe you? You would have to say that whilst chewing gum, with your hair in a bun, indicating with your thumb and finishing with, "hun'."
2018/12/31 09:22:23
Royal Yaksman
Wait! Is it too late to change my order???

I still want an almond 'n cashew, mint tingle, bacon syrup, blood orange, X2 version B, mocha, latte, cappa, frappa, double, triple, super-mega cino. But instead of a flying dong drawn in the foam, could I get a pair of moobs instead?

I'm totally fine with Bapu pushing his into the foam to get the general shape...
2018/12/31 16:21:51
Just Another Bloke
mmmmmmm moobs
2018/12/31 17:25:35
Mesh
There's more to this than meets the aye....
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account