2015/01/17 11:20:26
djjhart@aol.com
John T
Would be really handy for checking position of automation nodes in bus tracks.

+++1000 great Idea ...
2015/01/25 07:40:12
theheliosequence
Why not!
2015/09/04 10:48:31
Beepster
Upvoted.
2015/09/04 12:17:01
Keni
Agreed! This would be a very useful feature... Of course with an over ride for other decisions/needs...
2015/09/04 12:26:06
Beepster
Keni
Agreed! This would be a very useful feature... Of course with an over ride for other decisions/needs...

Would the regular suspension Aim Assist function be sufficient or do you need to have the active/inactive states separate in the Clips Pane and Bus Pane?

I believe there is a keybinding to turn it on and off so that's pretty easy (but if you quizzed me on the binding I'd fail... lol).

Just curious as to scenarios where you'd need it active in the Clips Pane but inactive in the Bus Pane (or vice versa)... yanno, because I'm a curious little monkey.

Cheers.
2015/09/04 12:42:59
Keni
Beepster
Keni

Would the regular suspension Aim Assist function be sufficient or do you need to have the active/inactive states separate in the Clips Pane and Bus Pane?

I believe there is a keybinding to turn it on and off so that's pretty easy (but if you quizzed me on the binding I'd fail... lol).

Just curious as to scenarios where you'd need it active in the Clips Pane but inactive in the Bus Pane (or vice versa)... yanno, because I'm a curious little monkey.

Cheers.

Nothing that I can think of at the moment, but I am a firm believer in user control and as we've all worked this way for so long I'm second guessing that somewhere down the line I might run into such a need... So better to have an ignored control than not have it...?
2015/09/04 12:55:47
Beepster
Agreed. In this scenario I'd probably just make use of the binding to turn it on and off as needed via the binding maybe I guess if someone needed to visually keep an eye on a waveform (in the bus pane or vice versa) while making adjustments in the clips pane that required aim assist and the line was obstructing their view that could be a little irksome.

That's too fancy dancy for me at the moment but I'm always into more control and options. Always.

Cheers.
2015/09/04 15:46:43
PilotGav
Please make this happen, Mr. Cake.
2015/09/04 22:42:17
scook
While waiting for Aim Assist to be modified, here is an autohotkey script to add a vertical line at the current mouse position, when running SONAR Platinum, bound with Windows+a
#a::
  SetTitleMatchMode RegEx ;use regular expression pattern matching for titles
  If visible

{
    Gui, aimAssist:Destroy
    visible := 0
  }
  Else If WinActive("ahk_exe i)SONARPLT.exe")
  {
    CoordMode, Mouse, Screen
    SysGet, mon, Monitor

Gui, aimAssist:New, +AlwaysOnTop +LastFound +Owner -Caption

Gui, aimAssist:Font, S1
    Gui, aimAssist:Add, Text, h%monBottom% 0x11
    Gui, aimAssist:Font, S
    MouseGetPos, x
    Gui, aimAssist:Show, X%x%
    WinActivate, ahk_exe i)SONARPLT.exe
    visible := 1
  }
  Return

For those who do not want to mess with autohotkey, I compiled a version. The only difference is Windows+a will always draw the vertical line in the compiled version, the script will only draw the line when SONAR is running.
https://drive.google.com/...FV99Vq6eTNlVFNwOXJndXM

2015/09/08 13:08:55
Zargg
Voted
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account