2015/04/21 21:26:48
Ibanez Laney
Hopefully this gets released before 30/4/15 - I want to get it and the Zeta+2 coupon code deal at the same time.

2015/04/21 23:43:14
Andrew Rossa
Dan_E10
Yep, the prices changed.  It used to be $99 upgrade for Rapture and Dimension Pro users.  I'm not a Sonar Platinum user, but I bought Rapture for $200 new back in 2006 or 2007.  At $99 I was thinking I'd wait a while before upgrading, but for $79 I think I'll take the plunge.
Dan
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]

There's an introductory upgrade offer for $99. If you own SONAR Platinum, it will be $79. You can keep your existing Rapture and Dimension Pro. Expansion Packs you purchased for them will be compatible with Rapture Pro along with the existing factory content that shipped with them.

Yeah, we reconsidered the price and changed it based on feedback. Now, who says we don't listen from time to time? :)
2015/04/22 00:19:09
cparmerlee
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]
Yeah, we reconsidered the price and changed it based on feedback. Now, who says we don't listen from time to time? :)

Well done.  Now for some more feedback.  How about a 50% "good guy" discount for anybody who posts here?  :)
2015/04/22 05:16:18
ProjectM
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]
Dan_E10
Yep, the prices changed.  It used to be $99 upgrade for Rapture and Dimension Pro users.  I'm not a Sonar Platinum user, but I bought Rapture for $200 new back in 2006 or 2007.  At $99 I was thinking I'd wait a while before upgrading, but for $79 I think I'll take the plunge.
Dan
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]

There's an introductory upgrade offer for $99. If you own SONAR Platinum, it will be $79. You can keep your existing Rapture and Dimension Pro. Expansion Packs you purchased for them will be compatible with Rapture Pro along with the existing factory content that shipped with them.

Very good! I wasn't complaining about the price but certainly will reap the benefits I'm getting more and more excited about this thing. And at that price it's a no brainer for me
2015/04/22 05:24:02
mettelus
perfectprint
Product page now up:

http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/Rapture

The "Rapture Pro Demo Track by Encanti" link pops open a nice window with a message at the bottom: "Error: Unsupported audio type or invalid file path" for me. Am I the only one getting this?
2015/04/22 05:31:47
promidi

The "Rapture Pro Demo Track by Encanti" link pops open a nice window with a message at the bottom: "Error: Unsupported audio type or invalid file path" for me. Am I the only one getting this?

Happens on my system as well, so it's not just you.  Windows 7 32bit fully patched, Palemoon 25.3.1 (Based on Firefox)
2015/04/22 08:10:50
BobF
The BUY button should read, "BUY LATER"
2015/04/22 10:21:28
pentimentosound
Neither the Encanti Demo track, nor the Video link are working.

Michael
2015/04/22 10:33:17
boblettnoe
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]
Dan_E10
Dan
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]

How long with the discount/intro price remain in effect? Will you be sending reminders via the newsletter to give us a heads up on the final days of the intro price?

May is looking to be an expensive month for me...new Surface 3 ($569) (added type cover plus Surface pen another $170) and StaffPad  ($70) purchases looming...to say nothing about Sibelius 8! ($89 if I bite) (now with touch and Surface pen support!!) 
2015/04/22 11:01:11
Andrew Rossa
BobF
The BUY button should read, "BUY LATER"

Or Pre-order :)
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account