2015/04/22 20:43:08
BobF
OK, I'm in.

So far so good ... the account info updated properly  :)
2015/04/22 20:57:02
...wicked
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]
Yeah, we reconsidered the price and changed it based on feedback. Now, who says we don't listen from time to time? :)

Awesome! Now where's all those forumites who were having a collective hysteria moment with all their humble thanks? :-)
2015/04/22 20:59:49
Doktor Avalanche
Doktor Avalanche
Right now for Rapture Pro on it's own (I don't see an upgrade price) it shows as $178.80 for me!
...... Was it something I said?

sylent
lol.. nice

Obviously somebody kicked the server... the price is now as expected...
2015/04/22 22:16:20
joden
Cool...I just placed my pre-order
2015/04/22 22:23:19
kb420
I don't know about this one.  I haven't made my mind up.
2015/04/22 22:24:41
cparmerlee
fb.seeker
Am excited about this new version.

I don't even use a synthesizer, and I am jacked about it.  Go figure.

2015/04/23 01:30:57
Ibanez Laney
Just Curious why Zeta+2 and Rapture Pro don't show up under connected products. 

Does this mean they can't be downloaded via the CCC?

(Still at work so haven't been able to look into this)
2015/04/23 06:06:20
promidi
Ibanez Laney

I suspect Rapture Pro will show up under Connected Products in CCC when it is available to actually download.  I am hoping that Rapture Pro will show up at the same time as the April round of Sonar updates (Which I suspect is any time now)

For me, Rapture Pro does indeed show up at the "my products" page on Cakewalks website https://www.cakewalk.com/My-Account/Products
2015/04/23 06:18:27
BobF
promidi
Ibanez Laney

I suspect Rapture Pro will show up under Connected Products in CCC when it is available to actually download.  I am hoping that Rapture Pro will show up at the same time as the April round of Sonar updates (Which I suspect is any time now)

For me, Rapture Pro does indeed show up at the "my products" page on Cakewalks website https://www.cakewalk.com/My-Account/Products

I have my fingers crossed hoping RP doesn't get anywhere near CCC ... or that it at least installs with fully flexible options outside of it.
2015/04/23 06:42:20
promidi
BobF

I have my fingers crossed hoping RP doesn't get anywhere near CCC ... or that it at least installs with fully flexible options outside of it.

The CCC will be one way it will be delivered.  Quoting a sentence from Rapture_Pro_Pre_Sale.rtf (which you download from your CW "my products" page)  "We expect that Rapture Pro will be available to download using Cakewalk Command Center by the end of April 2015."

However, I suspect it will be also downloadable from your CW "my products" page as well.  Therefore , this would be the chosen method if you wish to specify the install location(s).
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account