2015/04/28 08:51:42
promidi
garybrun
Im waiting....  :-)

Maybe someone at Gibson HQ needs to press the big red button that says "Rapture Pro: engage!"
2015/04/28 09:23:05
Anderton
It would have to be Cakewalk HQ. The big red button at Gibson HQ tunes all guitars within a 100 foot range automatically 
2015/04/28 09:35:16
promidi
Anderton
It would have to be Cakewalk HQ. The big red button at Gibson HQ tunes all guitars within a 100 foot range automatically 

As log as you sample the resulting sound an include it in the Rapture Pro sfz instrument set... 
2015/04/28 09:50:26
cparmerlee
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]
1) Yes, core installer allows you to choose your installation location for Multisamples for OS X and Windows. You will be able to see the core installer in Command Center (this will work differently than SONAR which silently installs everything) and you can pick your location.

Do we have to update the core installer (control center)?  Also are you aware that the control center GUI chops the window at the right on some monitor geometries?

2015/04/28 09:58:40
scook
If you need to update C3 it will let you know. The C3 UI looks fine here, I run my display at 125% with resolution set to 1920x1200
2015/04/28 10:04:08
Andrew Rossa
wst3
Andrew Rossa [Cakewalk]Rapture and Dimension Pro combined but with an adaptive workflow and GUI along with new sounds and features. The GUI has also been redesigned and adapts depending on what you are doing (composition, live performance, sound design).

Check out the web pages and sound examples. Very powerful synth and we are excited to finally announce it.

Hi Andrew,

I really did dig through this entire thread, and a couple shorter ones, and I visited the product page. I'm pretty well sold, even though I don't really NEED yet another synthesizer<G>... when did need become an issue???

The one question I can't find an answer to - does Rapture Pro replace Dimension Pro and Rapture? Or, put another way, will I be able to play all  my Dimension Pro and Rapture patches using Rapture Pro? If this is the case then it will streamline my workflow, which is one point that hasn't seemed to make headlines yet.

Thanks!

Yes, it replaces both and will play all your patches. But if you are looking for it to just automatically replace your instances of Dimension Pro or Rapture in a project, that's not something it can do...yet. So you'd have to swap the plugin in an existing project.
2015/04/28 10:19:35
pentimentosound
Andrew        Since I had my X3 PE version of Rapture (and Dim Pro) installed prior to SPlat, I haven't used the CCC for either. So, I'm assuming I have to manually install Rapture Pro or can I use the CCC and still put the library(s) on my other drive? It is a different program from Rapture, so how do I proceed?

Michael
2015/04/28 10:58:35
Geo524
So at 1AM (EST) I get an email notification from Sweetwater regarding my Rapture Pro order saying it has shipped. I look for links to download the software but much to my dismay there aren't any. I call Sweetwater only to have them tell me it's still not available and to check back later in the day which I did. If not later then definitely by tomorrow. As of now there's still no download link. Why did they even send an email saying it shipped? For Pete's sake Cake... Release this thing already!!

2015/04/28 13:49:26
Andrew Rossa
As promised, here's a basic Installation FAQ for Rapture Pro:

http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/Knowledge-Base/2007013393/Rapture-Pro-Installation-FAQ

2015/04/28 13:50:16
Andrew Rossa
pentimentosound
Andrew        Since I had my X3 PE version of Rapture (and Dim Pro) installed prior to SPlat, I haven't used the CCC for either. So, I'm assuming I have to manually install Rapture Pro or can I use the CCC and still put the library(s) on my other drive? It is a different program from Rapture, so how do I proceed?

Michael

That's correct, you can choose either and still specify a custom folder or drive.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account