2015/04/29 10:44:10
Walt Collins
I love the search box in Rapture Pro, as it gives us a way to find patches in any of the expansions easily.  However, once I've entered text and done a search, the only way I've found to again view all patches is to delete my search string and do a search on an empty input box.

Feature request:

I think it would be much better if there were a "Clear Search Results" button, that would bring me back to the full patch listing without having to worry about the text that's in the search box input field.
2015/04/29 11:11:02
Doktor Avalanche
Yeah sadly it's a major pain I already wrote about it here... point (4).
After the search if you clear the text box and then just clear somewhere on the UI it will clear.
I suggest posting your suggestion in the feature request forum.
2015/04/29 12:07:42
Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk]
Waltenstein Studios
I love the search box in Rapture Pro, as it gives us a way to find patches in any of the expansions easily.  However, once I've entered text and done a search, the only way I've found to again view all patches is to delete my search string and do a search on an empty input box.

Feature request:

I think it would be much better if there were a "Clear Search Results" button, that would bring me back to the full patch listing without having to worry about the text that's in the search box input field.

Noted, and our team is aware of this feature request.
Thanks!
-DG
2015/04/29 12:19:39
Doktor Avalanche
Thanks Dan.
2015/04/29 15:40:12
Walt Collins
Yes, thanks Dan!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account