2015/10/03 23:23:58
vanblah
Now that plugins are getting more sophisticated it can be kind of a pain to search through the list of available automation options when assigning automation envelopes.  For instance, if I want to automate something in Izotope Nectar I have to scroll up/down the HUGE list of available options.  I think instead of a scrolling list we should be able to choose an expanded view instead.

Does that make sense?

Or maybe it's already possible and I'm just not seeing it.
2015/10/12 10:28:29
ChrisX
How about to have the last touched parameter available for automation on the top of the list ?
2015/10/13 00:57:05
sharke
Yes an expanded view would be nice. I tell you what would also be nice - mouse wheel support for menu scrolling. I can't believe they're still using those old-ass menus with arrows that you have to click (or scroll with the cursor keys...I mean that was great fun in 1984 )

Automation in Sonar could use a big overhaul...I have no idea what the bakers have in store for us in the future but I'd like to think they have it on their to-do list. Just little things for starters, like having edit filter labels that are large enough to see the entire parameter name instead of just a few characters. How many times have you been confused by multiple automation lanes that have exactly the same labels because the parameter names started with the same few characters? 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account