2018/01/28 07:39:31
Bajan Blue
I purchased the Sampletitude Pro deal before Christmas and got Soundforge 11 and Spectral Layers for free.
Anyway because we have just been finishing our latest project which was all done in Sonar, I have only just got around to loading Sampletitude and Studio One (didn't know which way to jump so took up both deals as a sort of Christmas present to myself!)

So I loaded Sampletitude and all the add ons this week - all went very smoothly indeed except for Spectral Layers.
From the Stand-alone version when I click on it to load, up comes the registration / authorization box - I make sure my details are correct and click authorize - it starts and the wheel spins - but that's it, it never completes authorization.
If i stop the process and reload Spectral Layers it comes up as not authorized.

Did anyone else get this and if yes is there a solution?

Thanks
Nigel

2018/01/28 07:51:28
GIM Productions
Hi,there is an authorization problem...
contact the support and they will ask you to send the request file offline then they will send you the authorization code
Greetings
2018/01/28 08:41:00
Bajan Blue
Hi,there is an authorization problem...
contact the support and they will ask you to send the request file offline then they will send you the authorization code
Greetings

Thanks a lot for this - shall contact them Monday
Cheers
Nigel

2018/01/28 15:00:40
S.L.I.P.
Here's a link to a thread on the Samplitude Forum:

http://support2.magix.net...vate-spectrallayers-4/
2018/01/28 15:02:11
InstrEd
Also make sure you're are on the right site for Magix. They have two places to register.
http://www.magix.com/us/support/technical-support/#c69706

2018/01/28 16:07:24
TheMaartian
Samplitude and SpectraLayers are in one service center and Sound Forge is in the other. I recall having trouble authorizing SpectraLayers because I was in the wrong place.
2018/01/29 03:35:39
mudgel
It’s the most confusing website I’ve ever visited. I have 2 accounts with different emails from different eras of MAGIX since they took over Independence from Yellow Tools via Best Service.

So now I have new software connected to an email I no longer use. Fortunately longtime ago I was able to setup an alias for it so emails eventually get to me but Magix say they can’t merge everything into one account for me.

But there doesn’t seem any logic I can follow to the whole site. Grr!
2018/01/29 08:12:08
Bajan Blue
It’s the most confusing website I’ve ever visited. I have 2 accounts with different emails from different eras of MAGIX since they took over Independence from Yellow Tools via Best Service.

Mike
I'm the same - Yellow Tools  was one of the first samplers I had, so I to have duel accounts I think.
Shall look into that and the other suggestions
Many Thanks, appreciated as always
Nigel

2018/02/02 09:35:18
Bajan Blue
Just wanted to update on this.
I contacted Magix Support - they replied very quickly with clear instructions on how to rectify the problem - followed their instructions and now all good.
Have to say pretty impressed with their speed and service
Nigel

2018/02/03 12:43:33
mudgel
What did they suggest?
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account