2018/02/03 06:25:56
KingsMix
Stone House Studios
The great news with this update is that the UCControl and Studio 192 updates that came out at the same time fixed the surface iPad issue. Yay!

Brian

and the 44vsl
2018/02/05 01:16:04
dubdisciple
I wish this happened before i got used to presonus shortcuts lol
2018/02/05 01:23:58
Jeff Evans
Overall you are MUCH better off forgetting Sonar shortcuts and getting used to Studio One's. You have done the right thing.  After a while you will become super proficient with the Studio One shortcuts and you won't even remember Sonar shortcuts.  In the end the Studio One shortcuts have been carefully designed for Studio One and they are best left alone.

Especially if you get one of the Editors Keys QWERTY keyboards for Studio One which I have and they are great.
2018/02/05 01:43:54
dubdisciple
Jeff Evans
Overall you are MUCH better off forgetting Sonar shortcuts and getting used to Studio One's. You have done the right thing.  After a while you will become super proficient with the Studio One shortcuts and you won't even remember Sonar shortcuts.  In the end the Studio One shortcuts have been carefully designed for Studio One and they are best left alone.

Especially if you get one of the Editors Keys QWERTY keyboards for Studio One which I have and they are great.

Thanks for suggestion
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account