2015/02/22 19:30:57
Krooked Drivers
Talked to Tech support last week and they said they are aware of the problem and working on a fix. It has something to do with the security update from mavericks to yosemite. If you have not upgraded to yosemite don't do it yet! If you have, it seems the only solution is to wait until they have a fix or someone go back in your time machine to a time in history before the update, but your progress will only reflect what was done up until that date in time.
2015/02/24 18:59:51
Rain
Odd, as I have the same problem on Mavericks - and I don't plan on upgrading to Yosemite. Ever.
2015/02/25 13:51:13
Raskòlnikov
Krooked… I 've got mountain lion system (security upgrade 27 january 2015) and I've got the same problem of you… Tech support have told me the same things of yours… the problem is … but if a software has problems...why don't they stop the sales until they'll fix it??? It is not so honest to sell something that does not work
2015/03/02 05:05:29
Raskòlnikov
so… I'm eager to look for the upgrade… I need Z3TA+2, the sooner, the better
2015/03/02 05:06:32
Raskòlnikov
Is there anyone that knows if there's something new about???

2015/03/02 18:46:41
The Darkwalker
same issue here on mountain lion....
2015/03/08 12:23:28
MUSE
Same issue on Mavericks. Seems to be related to the last security update, not possible to roll that back.
2015/03/10 05:34:15
MUSE
Not happy with being told by support that the fix could take weeks and they can't supply a timeline. Doesn't make it sound like a huge priority. Why should it take so long?
2015/03/10 13:12:32
linodtown
..... Please Cakewalk hurry up!!!
2015/03/11 06:28:47
maurice29
Does Cakewalk read this forum?? 
I also have contacted the support desk 4 weeks ago. got the same answer a few weeks ago. I contacted the support desk again last week.... the answer ive got is " we can give you a refund because you bought the product within 30 days from now "

SEROUSLY.... i do not contact the support desk to get my money back but to get a fix so i can use the plugin. Apparently the priority of a fix is way ahead i guess. it is to bad because to restore your imac to before the security update is in most working studios not possible because if you are a musician and earn your money with it, the work that has been taken place after the update is lost then and i guess that is not a good plan.....

I agree with the fact that it is not fair to sell this product when it is not working in maverichs, yosemite etc. Why no be honest so the customer can wait to buy when your fix has been taken place. 

Today there is a new security update for Mavericks from Apple........ shall i install it or wait for a year so cakewalk defeniately have the time to work on a fix for the first security update....
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account